The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pheylan
probably still would though

:yep:
She's just a fattie.

Like all the other fatties who try and use the word curves.

CURVES IS NOT FAT.

CURVES IS THE SHAPE OF YOUR BODY.

MARILYN MUNROE HAD CURVES

BEYONCE HAS CURVES

HOUR GLASS CURVES.

THEN THERE IS ROLLS OF FAT.

THESE WOMEN ARE DELUSIONAL.

IT'S ALL PART OF THE MEDIA'S

ANTI SKINNY WOMEN THING.

I'M A SIZE 8 AND I HAVE BIG BOOBS AND A BUTT WITH A FLAT TUMMY. THAT MEANS IN MY OWN WAY I HAVE CURVESSSS

BUT THE FATTIES TRY AND TELL ME I DON'T

SOOOO ANNOYING.

Original post by toasteh
Who gives a ****?

My answer to more than a few threads on TSR.
Original post by .Ali.
I was someone who said who cares (although I agreed she was a bit larger), and I certainly do not care. Oh and it's not because I feel bad about 'being fat' either, I'm a size 8-10 and I'm actually curvy (30G boobs, 26 inch waist, 36 inch hips). The only issue I have is with fat people saying they're curvy. Nothing wrong with being large if you're happy, but accept that you're large.

Also, I don't think everyone would snap their fingers and change their body. Some people are genuinely happy with their figures. And the girl in your pic is flat chested, so not really very curvy. :tongue:

So you don't care that they cost the tax payer millions of pounds of treatment of preventable illnesses, when the money is taken away from people who need the treatment due to something like cancer, yet their drugs may get refused due to the cost!

As long as they're happy right?:rolleyes:

Being a drain on the state is fine I guess. As long as those dole scroungers are happy, that's ok is it?:rolleyes:
Original post by SpiritedAway
:facepalm: read my post again.

You said this:

We don't know she is unhealthy though, we're not her doctor. It's said before, size =/= how healthy someone is. Yes, if someone is obese, they are probably unhealthy. I am a size 14, and I can keep up with my brother in sports, namely running (he is in the army and trained by them), I eat extremely healthily, and I am a healthy person, yet, I am overweight. Likewise, someone who is skinny, does not mean they are healthy.

Being healthy and overweight don't fit together..an oxymoron...

So I was laughing at you believing you were healthy when you are overweight and a massive size 14 so said this:

Haha at you judging how healthy someone is by if you can run fast enough to keep up with your brother!
No doubt you will get long term problems, such as joint pains and problems from too much pressure, increased risk of heart diseases, diabetes etc etc, I could go on.

Stop trying to justify your weight and pretending it's ok with your "it won't happen to me" attitude you probably have regarding the risks. The fact you are still like that shows you still think that.

I hate people putting strain on the NHS through entirely preventable things like as what you will inevitably ask to be helped with.

What am I missing?
Original post by my_username_was_taken

at trolling.
Reply 166
Why can't she be both?

I think she looks great and has a really pretty face. :h:
You said this:

Being healthy and overweight don't fit together..an oxymoron...

So I was laughing at you believing you were healthy when you are overweight and a massive size 14 so said this:

Haha at you judging how healthy someone is by if you can run fast enough to keep up with your brother!
No doubt you will get long term problems, such as joint pains and problems from too much pressure, increased risk of heart diseases, diabetes etc etc, I could go on.

Stop trying to justify your weight and pretending it's ok with your "it won't happen to me" attitude you probably have regarding the risks. The fact you are still like that shows you still think that.

I hate people putting strain on the NHS through entirely preventable things like as what you will inevitably ask to be helped with.

What am I missing?

I KNOW I'm not massive, and without you being able to see me, I'm refusing to be insulted by you :wink:

Well we all have to die some time, if I'm going to die of a heart attack, might as well enjoy all these cakes I'm obviously scoffing into my mouth :rolleyes:

My brother is in the army. The training they have is intense to say the least, the criteria for even joining is higher than what most can do. Either you're jealous of that, or you're so thick that you can't grasp that people who are according to their BMI classed as overweight actually do live a healthy lifestyle. I live it a lot healthier than most. I go to the doctors a lot because of my migraines and fainting, and he has told me I am healthy - the migraines and fainting are something else :smile:
I can't believe how shallow this thread is!!!

Okay, so maybe she isn't toned, she does have a bit of flab around the middle and on the thighs.....but come one people!!! I think you'll find that many women are like that. AND a main reason is because we're female and far,way,way back in history we were designed to have the children....thus we're still that way. So, a little bit of fat is needed on females naturally.

It's only recently that people have started to lable people's weights as such ...really skinny, thin, curvy, fat, chubby, obese. and mostly it's because of vanity issues.

I understand that a scale is needed to differentiate from obese to extremly thin for health reasons.....but otherwise the woman in the picture is fine, she's happy about herself anyway. Besides she's not huge and unhealthy looking, and I think you'll find that there are many women out there just like her....in fact it's very normal.

I think a lot of the comment makers on here need to open their eyes to the world.....to be honest....life is short....and our bodies will be rotting beneath the ground one day....in the meantime....feel good....and live...and love.

Life is much more than what you see.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
She's just a fattie.

Like all the other fatties who try and use the word curves.

CURVES IS NOT FAT.

CURVES IS THE SHAPE OF YOUR BODY.

MARILYN MUNROE HAD CURVES

BEYONCE HAS CURVES

HOUR GLASS CURVES.

THEN THERE IS ROLLS OF FAT.

THESE WOMEN ARE DELUSIONAL.

IT'S ALL PART OF THE MEDIA'S

ANTI SKINNY WOMEN THING.

I'M A SIZE 8 AND I HAVE BIG BOOBS AND A BUTT WITH A FLAT TUMMY. THAT MEANS IN MY OWN WAY I HAVE CURVESSSS

BUT THE FATTIES TRY AND TELL ME I DON'T

SOOOO ANNOYING.

Here, I got this for you as I thought it may help you :smile: Don't worry about it, I'm always mixing up the conjugations with the verb "to be" in French :rolleyes:

1st,singular am was
2nd,singular are were
3rd,singular is was
1st,plural are were
2nd,plural are were
3rd,plural are were
:^_^:Shed be even hotter if she were about 4 sizes smaller, to be honest.
I KNOW I'm not massive, and without you being able to see me, I'm refusing to be insulted by you :wink:

Well we all have to die some time, if I'm going to die of a heart attack, might as well enjoy all these cakes I'm obviously scoffing into my mouth :rolleyes:

My brother is in the army. The training they have is intense to say the least, the criteria for even joining is higher than what most can do. Either you're jealous of that, or you're so thick that you can't grasp that people who are according to their BMI classed as overweight actually do live a healthy lifestyle. I live it a lot healthier than most. I go to the doctors a lot because of my migraines and fainting, and he has told me I am healthy - the migraines and fainting are something else :smile:

You admitted you were fat..I was only commenting on how it's a joke how you admit you're fat but say you're healthy.

Yes we all die, but it's up to you if you want to die sooner or live for as long as you biologically can.

Why would I be jealous of joining the army lol? I was laughing at the fact you use it as cognitive dissonance for the fact you believe you are healthy. I knew many fat people in PE who if they pushed theirself more than normal could run almost as fast..it doesn't mean they are healthy just means they can if they try.. humans are of course capable of far more than most people believe if they actually believe.

I never said people who are classed as overweight by their BMI doesn't mean they are can't eat healthily like you said (I am far over mine on my BMI due to the fact I have lots of muscle mass, but still at around 9-11% body fat currently so I am healthy. The fact is their lifestyle isn't that healthy or else they wouldn't be overweight..And you are comparing yourself to the general, unfit population which isn't a good comparison....

No doubt in the future you will be visiting the doctors a lot more due to the perpetuating nature of being fat and will end up with joint pains etc as the body isn't made to carry so much fat around. It is unhealthy.

End point: It's hilarious how people who admit they are fat try and convince theirselves that they're healthy :rofl:
Reply 172
She's a bit chubby, but let's face it, we all would.
Reply 173
she's not fat - its the way she's sitting!

anyway its airbrushed
Original post by lonelykatana
Just to let you know, by definition perfection can NOT be subjective.

I think you'll find that in terms of aesthetics, perfection can only ever be subjective.

I've encountered more cr*p on this website than I have at any other time in my life.
Original post by basketofsnakes
****ing media putting the idea in fatties' heads that this = curvy

this is what a 'real woman' actually is by today's standards.

sad.

"plus size model"?

lmao what a joke

I bet Op hasn't gotten laid for a while. I don't really know why, I've just got a feeling. Is this true, OP?
You admitted you were fat..I was only commenting on how it's a joke how you admit you're fat but say you're healthy.

Yes we all die, but it's up to you if you want to die sooner or live for as long as you biologically can.

Why would I be jealous of joining the army lol? I was laughing at the fact you use it as cognitive dissonance for the fact you believe you are healthy. I knew many fat people in PE who if they pushed theirself more than normal could run almost as fast..it doesn't mean they are healthy just means they can if they try.. humans are of course capable of far more than most people believe if they actually believe.

I never said people who are classed as overweight by their BMI doesn't mean they are can't eat healthily like you said (I am far over mine on my BMI due to the fact I have lots of muscle mass, but still at around 9-11% body fat currently so I am healthy. The fact is their lifestyle isn't that healthy or else they wouldn't be overweight..And you are comparing yourself to the general, unfit population which isn't a good comparison....

No doubt in the future you will be visiting the doctors a lot more due to the perpetuating nature of being fat and will end up with joint pains etc as the body isn't made to carry so much fat around. It is unhealthy.

End point: It's hilarious how people who admit they are fat try and convince theirselves that they're healthy :rofl:

I'm not needing to convince myself. I'm fat because of my doctors :s-smilie: I was anorexic and bulimic for almost my entire teenage years, and let me tell you, I am way happier and content with myself now, then when I was skinny and unfit :smile:.
I think the idea is that she is a bit overweight/chubby but still able to embrace the fact that she is beautiful. Its not so much about the fat/curvy definition, who cares anyway, that is quite old news!
Yeah the chick is fat, doable but definately fat. I am amused at watching the females in this thread scramble for crap excuses. All the while becoming awfully judgemental and critical when someone like this guy is posted:

I'm not needing to convince myself. I'm fat because of my doctors :s-smilie: I was anorexic and bulimic for almost my entire teenage years, and let me tell you, I am way happier and content with myself now, then when I was skinny and unfit :smile:.

So as long as you're happy with looking fat and like you lack discipline and don't mind having nasty side effects and costing the NHS a fortune, you should carry on.

Besides, there are plenty of insecure men who can't get thin, good looking girls and have to settle for someone who is "curvy" so I guess society needs people like you. No doubt they pretend they like "curvy" to justify their poor game.

:rolleyes:Have a great day.

Latest

Trending

Trending