Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unununium)
    Forensic Science you?
    Business and Finance u got facebook?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stevenmccullough)
    Business and Finance u got facebook?
    we are already friends on facebook - i just realised - i just accepted you last night and we were messaging last night i just didnt put my name on here :P

ReputationRep:
    Love is blossoming ^^

ReputationRep:
    we are already friends on facebook - i just realised - i just accepted you last night and we were messaging last night i just didnt put my name on here :P
    ahh okay I know who you are now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exit2011)
    Has anyone else not got their enrollment packs or accomodation confirmed yet? Ive seen that other people have already found out and wondered if anyone was on the same boat as I am and have yet to receive either :s
    Still waiting for mine, but I'm sure it'll arrive in the next few days.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for my enrollment pack too, hopefully it'll come soon! It doesn't seem to have sank in yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Looose)
    I'm still waiting for my enrollment pack too, hopefully it'll come soon! It doesn't seem to have sank in yet...
    You've got a whole month to let it sink in, well done on getting in!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone on here will be doing either Law or Politics then feel free to add my MSN/Facebook, as I'm going into my second year of a joint degree in Law & Politics.

ReputationRep:
    3 days to pay the deposit of £250! thats £250 i owe to my dad before i even start then........

ReputationRep:
    3 days to pay the deposit of £250! thats £250 i owe to my dad before i even start then........
    3 days? I don't even have the accomodation pack yet :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Looose)
    3 days? I don't even have the accomodation pack yet :eek:
    Oh dudee, in my letter it says that if I don't pay the deposit by the 24th August, my accommodation will be taken off reserve so I hope your pack comes soon :/

ReputationRep:
    Probably depends on the accomadtion you get. Mine says if you don't respond within 5 days of receipt of the letter your place may be allocated. I'd give in day or to before you start worrying :P

ReputationRep:
    oh my God... Does that mean I have 5 days to pay 300 pounds?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TsunKit)
    Oh dudee, in my letter it says that if I don't pay the deposit by the 24th August, my accommodation will be taken off reserve so I hope your pack comes soon :/
    yeah thats what mine said! i dont even have the welcome pack yet! people have been saying they've been sending off enrollment forms! only thing ive got was the accomodation and that panicked me cuz of the money

they sent those letters out on the 18th and it says it has to be paid by the 24th

ReputationRep:
    I feel your pain! I have to rustle up £150 from somewhere XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gin)
    I feel your pain! I have to rustle up £150 from somewhere XD
    ive paid it now! phew!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy-Leigh)
    Im hoping to go to lincoln, have a conditional for animal management & welfare sooo pleased bout that! crossed fingers will get in
    If get in... will be staying at Riseholme
    xxx
    Ohhhh I'm about to go into my second year for this course. Please tell me you looked round Riseholme first. If you did, interesting choice... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairebrownlow)
    I'm coming to Lincoln in Septmber! My boyfriend and I are both going, I'm doing History and he's doing Animal Management and Welfare. Both hoping for Brayford Quay accommodation, looked around at an applicant day and they look sooo nice!
    I'm second year AMW

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know who I should contact about accommodation (I handed in a form on Saturday, but that was before my place was confirmed so I don't know if it 'counted')

Getting very paranoid about having nowhere to stay...

ReputationRep:
    Oh lord this years freshers is going to be fun. Welcome to Lincoln...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.