Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why are brits unfortunate looking in the looks department? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hass147)
    I'm aware of it's meaning and you're entitled to your opinion. But there's no need to be rude. :eyebrow:
    its 2:30 in the morning and I'm drunk, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimalme)
    its 2:30 in the morning and I'm drunk, sorry.
    Thought that could be the case. Fair enough anyway, no problem.

ReputationRep:
    Hahah i love how this has turned into 'my country has better looking people than your country!' Worry about yourselves not other people.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relations...eople.com.html

is it due to years of inbreeding? or bad diet?

they're consistently being rated the ugliest people in the world
    I've been to many countries and know people from many countries, and Brits are NOT that bad at all. If anything, American guys hate British guys because American girls CONSTANTLY go on about how they love British men and their accents Sounds like the post of an irate American who isn't getting laid.

In my experience, middle Eastern countries tend to have the ugliest people.

ReputationRep:
    lol im so glad i wasn't born in England! damn my sexiness!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INTJ)
    I've been to many countries and know people from many countries, and Brits are NOT that bad at all. If anything, American guys hate British guys because American girls CONSTANTLY go on about how they love British men and their accents Sounds like the post of an irate American who isn't getting laid.

In my experience, middle Eastern countries tend to have the ugliest people.
    oh, I'm far from being American. Also not far from getting laid either, g'night

ReputationRep:
    oh, I'm far from being American. Also not far from getting laid either, g'night
    Ah, I see. Enjoy the passion of your own hand

ReputationRep:
    lol @ taking any American opinion about anything let alone beauty/attractiveness seriously considering the attractive aspects Americans look for all cost be it botox, plastic everything, painting your teeth artificial white or whatever else they can do to hide their general retardation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INTJ)
    Ah, I see. Enjoy the passion of your own hand
    secret: that's how ur meant to spend it if u don't have someone special in ur life, unless ur into third party reproduction, what ever works for u

ReputationRep:
    British just seem to be ugly because the ugly people don't hide at home, like they do in other countries.

I don't think the percentage of fugly people changes much from country to country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    Well, history books don't compare to living & visiting the southern states, sorry.
    You're basing all of your assumptions on California, Southern Florida and New York. They are nothing like the real America.
    You'd be ignorant if you thought the real America had higher racial diversity then the UK too.

If you went there you'd know what I'm talking about.
    What is the "real america" other than a narrow copout to and make a nonsensical point, since when the the deep south constitute to real america? America is far more genetically diverse than the uk. Non EU citizens only account for about 7% of the population over here.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relations...eople.com.html

is it due to years of inbreeding? or bad diet?

they're consistently being rated the ugliest people in the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    OP did not say every Brit was ugly though or that there were no attractive Brits...The point is that generally Brits are regarded as ugly...You seemed to think that swearing and 6 celebs showed OP was 'wrong' when in fact the link (although you need a non-broken version of it ) itself showed that the general view of foreigners is that Brits = ugly...Whether Brits are ugly or not isn't up for debate - it's why is it the case that Brits are considered ugly, yet you tried to somehow argue otherwise....
    Next time before you decide to fly off the rails, take a deep breath and don't take it personally but put something rational & mature forward - needless aggression only helps threads turn into flame wars .
    You're right I was agressive because like I explained to the OP this thread topic has been done to death by people who think they're being original and it's beyond a joke now. I know people consider British people to be ugly, the other person I quoted is clear evidence of that; "the British are an ugly bunch". People shouldn't make statements such as these if they don't actually believe it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    Firstly, old news.
    Secondly, not true at all.

Your mum.
    your dad takes my anal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by booraad)
    i sucked your mum's tits. she's such a slut

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    Oh look, an ugly British person:

another ugly British person:

and here's some more UGLY British people:

Shut the **** up. They probably get more action in a week than both of you will get in your lifetime, and are probably better looking than you can even dream of being. I am sick and tired of this stereotype on which there is nothing to base on. Your nationality does not and never will affect what you look like, or your personality, and anybody who actually believes that should be sterilised.
    :rofl:you quote me to show me images of 'attractive' british people.
    If you really think those three guys you uploaded, the doctor who guy and the other two, look good then your standards are low. Then again i aint really surprised, if you think these are the best the british can offer. Its all good to believe what you want though, but i can tell you that those old semi bald weird looking guys you uploaded aint better looking than me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    You're right I was agressive because like I explained to the OP this thread topic has been done to death by people who think they're being original and it's beyond a joke now. I know people consider British people to be ugly, the other person I quoted is clear evidence of that; "the British are an ugly bunch". People shouldn't make statements such as these if they don't actually believe it.
    Learn how to debate then. If you are sick of a topic, don't post, and certainly don't post completely useless crap which only shows how you have failed to grasp the topic. It is actually a very interesting topic because there are so many angles to approach it from I find. Again, if you don't like the topic, avoid the thread, and certainly don't come in to flame/troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Learn how to debate then. If you are sick of a topic, don't post, and certainly don't post completely useless crap which only shows how you have failed to grasp the topic. It is actually a very interesting topic because there are so many angles to approach it from I find. Again, if you don't like the topic, avoid the thread, and certainly don't come in to flame/troll.
    ...isn't that kind of the point of this site? If people don't agree with something they comment - and there have been much more aggrssive replies in the past than mine was, don't see why you feel the need to single me out.

And actually I haven't failed to grasp the topic. I know very well that the original post was not actually claiming that Brits are ugly. The posts I quoted however, did suggest that. Again, you have singled me out for going off topic when other people have done exactly the same thing.

I apologised to OP for my post, don't see why I should apologise to you as well, but ok, sorry I went off topic by quoting someone else who went off topic and therefore doing something that happens on this site all the time.

(Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    :rofl:you quote me to show me images of 'attractive' british people.
    If you really think those three guys you uploaded, the doctor who guy and the other two, look good then your standards are low. Then again i aint really surprised, if you think these are the best the british can offer. Its all good to believe what you want though, but i can tell you that those old semi bald weird looking guys you uploaded aint better looking than me
    Pics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Then being that height you should realise how short everyone else is. I know I do
    Are you honestly having a go at people's height now? :lolwut:

The average Brit is taller than the average American, average Chinese, average Indian etc etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.