Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    BENDTNERRRRR...WOOOHOOOOO
    still think he's pretty **** though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    WAH :awesome:
    :getmecoat:

Excellent finish from Bendtner and also great play from Arshavin, good thing he's finally woken up.

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner scored, bbc got it wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    And we've scored another as I type my post! I just realized how slow the BBC feed is.

What did Bendtner do? It says Arshavin scored, but the description of the goal will take another couple of minutes...
    Scored the second, Arshavin pipped him in and he slotted it home. Nice goal by him

ReputationRep:
    I like the play of Wilshere and Rosicky, they're both full of energy and intent, a complete contrast to the faffing about of Denilson and Diaby.

ReputationRep:
    Hoepfully we score another, because if we don't I can see Wigan scoring, N'zobia loves to play against us.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know why streaming always seems to start buffering at key moments in a game?

ReputationRep:
    Score 4 more so we can go top!

(Original post by Captain92)
    Scored the second, Arshavin pipped him in and he slotted it home. Nice goal by him
    Yeah, apparently the BBC is more than slow - its also wrong.

Delighted by this switch, though. As long as we don't concede the next goal, we should be on dry land now.

ReputationRep:
    Four more plz. Alcatraz is a train wreck mess... Theo would get a hat-trick against this clown-school.

ReputationRep:
    The Squillaci-Koscielny pairing has to be one of the worst I've seen. How many clean sheets have we kept with them two playing? I hope Djourou is fine to start on Saturday because we need him. Hopefully when we bring Nasri and Walcott on we can get another one or two and finish the game because I wouldn't be confident going into the last 20 minutes with just a one goal lead.

ReputationRep:
    cmoooooooooooooooon

ReputationRep:
    Such a **** performance. **** knows how we're winning. This is what I don't understand about Wenger -- the fact that we're winning despite playing crap tells you everything you need to know about Wigan. If Wenger had played a full-side, we could've been out of sight by now and then the second half could've been a breeze with key players being rested.

Wenger has really messed this up with the line-up -- we only started to play averagely when Wilshere came on which was a forced change because Diaby is clearly nowhere near ready to start. Denilson is having an absolute shocker, as is Chamakh. If Arshavin didn't decide to stop being crap for 15 seconds of the game, we would've be in trouble. Well, we still are -- Wigan are obviously going to score in the second half...it's up to us to score a couple more. With the current averageness on the pitch, that doesn't look likely.

ReputationRep:
    I wish Chamakh would turn and shoot sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Why did Probert give a penalty for a dive outside the box?

A dreadful half saved by a piece of brilliance and bit of luck. 45 mins which sum Arshavin up, crap for 90% but makes the difference in the other 10%.

We're a mess, our starting midfield is so average/poor. Thankfully Diaby got injured, shame it had to be him because he's the best of the 3. Result wide open

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
    The Squillaci-Koscielny pairing has to be one of the worst I've seen. How many clean sheets have we kept with them two playing? I hope Djourou is fine to start on Saturday because we need him. Hopefully when we bring Nasri and Walcott on we can get another one or two and finish the game because I wouldn't be confident going into the last 20 minutes with just a one goal lead.
    We need Vermaelen back desperately... he could have been the difference in both the Newcastle and Spurs games
    I think (hope) Djourou is just being rested

ReputationRep:
    The starting line-up was shockingly mediocre. I mean, Diaby, Denilson, Chamakh, Eboue, Kos-Squil? And we were expecting to win?Wilshere has seized this game by the cojones and brought some life into the team almost single-handedly following his introduction, and aged only 18 as well.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger better actually be sorting us out rather than practising his 'We showed great spirit...' speech. The game is far from over.

ReputationRep:
    At least now we know which team not to field against Barca

ReputationRep:
    1 or maybe 2 more goals are DEFINETLY needed because we can't hang on for 45 mins.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.