Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you shower in the evening or morning? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you usually shower in the evening or in the morning?
    Evening
    45.26%
    Morning
    54.74%

ReputationRep:
    evening because my hair takes agess to dry and if i blow dry it at goes all frizzy and crap.. yh so if i shower in the evening i have time for my hair to dry naturally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indian_Princess)
    evening because my hair takes agess to dry and if i blow dry it at goes all frizzy and crap.. yh so if i shower in the evening i have time for my hair to dry naturally
    Off Topic but your usernames a bit of a contradiction isn't it not?

ReputationRep:
    I wash my hair in the evening and have a bath/shower in the morning.

This is because washing my hair in the morning would be a nightmare but I want to feel refreshed and clean in the morning. So I win.

ReputationRep:
    Evening.
    Because it's just something I do as a habit and can't change it, plus I need to wake up earlier in the morning in order to shower which won't happen for sure

ReputationRep:
    Evening. Only because I know that if I don't then one day i'll sleep in and have to go to school without a shower, and that's just craziness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r3l4x3d)
    Off Topic but your usernames a bit of a contradiction isn't it not?
    explain?..

ReputationRep:
    I usually shower in the evening, but would rather do it in the mornings (just can't be arsed)

ReputationRep:
    Evening.
    I wouldn't have time otherwise, my hair would take ages to dry!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.