Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a girl and I want sex watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    pm me your details if you're interested.

You'll be glad to know I can satisfy you.

(Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Seems like you have problems separating love and sex. They are different things.

If you are game go for it, if you are not don't go. But don't think of a childish fantasy of this blue prince that will make you love slowly in a romantic way, in a nice room with red roses and candles with the Tour Eiffel as background.
    I am inexperienced not naive. I don't expect or want a white room with red roses and candles etc tbh. I am realistic. I just want to meet someone and fall in love and then as the relationship progresses have sex with him. I don't want to have sex with a guy that I do not love/ have respect for because I will be at my most vulnerable and exposed and I want to able to do that only with someone that is special to me. I don't expect it be this big ceremonial thing at all. that's not asking for much is it?

on the topic of separating love and sex. I do think people can have sex without being in love. and people do. I don't have a problem with that. but I don't want sex just for the sake of it. I want to be in a relationship and for it to be a natural progression in our relationship to bring us closer. I want meaning in it not for it just to be an empty act.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am inexperienced not naive. I don't expect or want a white room with red roses and candles etc tbh. I am realistic. I just want to meet someone and fall in love and then as the relationship progresses have sex with him. I don't want to have sex with a guy that I do not love/ have respect for because I will be at my most vulnerable and exposed and I want to able to do that only with someone that is special to me. I don't expect it be this big ceremonial thing at all. that's not asking for much is it?

on the topic of separating love and sex. I do think people can have sex without being in love. and people do. I don't have a problem with that. but I don't want sex just for the sake of it. I want to be in a relationship and for it to be a natural progression in our relationship to bring us closer. I want meaning in it not for it just to be an empty act.
    Fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marcus0121)
    jheeze, u people r either compulsive liers or u sure lead sum ****ed up lives....
    My thoughts exactly!!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yeah I've got to hand it to you, it was pretty dam good, although my super-evil imagination played it's part

Spoiler:
    Show
    aww :love: you were very convincing, so much so I think I'd agree with you Yeah life is waaaaaay more interesting like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crocker710)
    Yeah I've got to hand it to you, it was pretty dam good, although my super-evil imagination played it's part

Spoiler:
    Show
    aww :love: you were very convincing, so much so I think I'd agree with you Yeah life is waaaaaay more interesting like this
    You have been warned :woo: The equivelant of being sent to the corner on TSR. :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Look out, they'll come for you too
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by LipstickKisses)
    You have been warned :woo: The equivelant of being sent to the corner on TSR. :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Look out, they'll come for you too
    Garrrrrh They've already got me!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dam that derp war!! (I knew it was derp as well ) curse my evil side

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2011
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.