Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raenie)
    Nope, couldn't have gone any worse o_o Did not like taht exam.

I did water and energy, you?
    Hmm section B was slightly annoying. i answered literally the same thing for a,b&c!
    i did energy and biodiversity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdthemagicman)
    Out of all the exams I have ever taken- this is the one exam I would not like to retake.
    So so true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winningjojo)
    though of why they were developed and just linked it to how tech could of coontributed to it. Thinking backwards really. eg. they have a high HNI well this is calculated partly by their life expectancy - medical TECHNOLOGY = medicines to treat = longer life expectancy = increase HNI.
    in that case, i failed
    i wrote about how NRI measures the support to ICT research n development and the level of education in science and maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethHopkins)
    I need an A for my course, but I can always retake in June if I don't get one, obviously I'd rather not, but it wouldn't be so bad
    wouldn't really like to resit either and I've had to retake u1 already because the marking was wrong on the paper. :/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else do biodiversity? I found the second part really weird, and didn't know whether to write on just one or more than one case study...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss-pink09)
    Hmm section B was slightly annoying. i answered literally the same thing for a,b&c!
    i did energy and biodiversity.
    how did you find biodiversity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yan_w)
    in that case, i failed
    i wrote about how NRI measures the support to ICT research n development and the level of education in science and maths
    that's fine i'm sure, just a different aspect of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinosaur.kat)
    how did you find biodiversity?
    Erm i thought it was okay i think. not sure if i answered it correct tho lol
    in the textbook there was a case study on the coral reef and its ecological, economic and cultural values. so i lterally listed all of those :/
    how did u find it? and how did u answer it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss-pink09)
    Erm i thought it was okay i think. not sure if i answered it correct tho lol
    in the textbook there was a case study on the coral reef and its ecological, economic and cultural values. so i lterally listed all of those :/
    how did u find it? and how did u answer it?
    Well it said one global ecosystem, which was a bit confusing at first! So i wrote about tropical rainforests, with the mesoamerican wildlife corridor as my main case study, with galapagos and madagascar as little case studies... no idea if that's right!

ReputationRep:
    Well it said one global ecosystem, which was a bit confusing at first! So i wrote about tropical rainforests, with the mesoamerican wildlife corridor as my main case study, with galapagos and madagascar as little case studies... no idea if that's right!
    Yh that sounds good.
    i havnt heard of ur main case study :/
    i didnt bother with galapagosor anything else because it said one :/

ReputationRep:
    well i made up the whole case study of Amizon rainforest.....
    i havent even learnt about it this year.. i just... MADE THE WHOLE THING UP..

and it says 'a case study' so i just wrote about 1 @@

ReputationRep:
    that's fine i'm sure, just a different aspect of it!
    good i dont wanna resit this paper ~_~

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't really like to resit either and I've had to retake u1 already because the marking was wrong on the paper. :/
    Ohh, hopefully you wont have to! Unit 1 was more interesting than Unit 3 at least...

ReputationRep:
    Did you see the energy one?? It took 5 mins just working out what it was on about!!
    Yeah tell me about it some weird triangle thing!!!!!! lool
    How do you think you guys did?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 25, 2012

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.