Euro 2012 Draw Watch

Charzhino
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by gingerrama)
Mmm, I've heard so many people giving the same 'Ooh they're an aging team, the players are past it" spiel they were making during the WC, but it's not the same team. Ireland did beat them in a friendly in June though
I watched that game and Italy were dominant for most of the game. There passing, movement and creativity was much more than Ireland offered who got a lucky goal. I wouldnt take friendly results seriously though, Italy beat Spain last month in a friendly and then England beat them so you cannot really get any credible pattern from these things.
gingerrama
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Charzhino)
I watched that game and Italy were dominant for most of the game. There passing, movement and creativity was much more than Ireland offered who got a lucky goal. I wouldnt take friendly results seriously though, Italy beat Spain last month in a friendly and then England beat them so you cannot really get any credible pattern from these things.
Because I sincerely believe that beating Italy in a friendly means that we'll do it again in the Euros and wasn't being facetious in the slightest...
pinouche13
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Charzhino)
According to the friendly games, Spain would be one of the worst team of Europa...good one! France can beat any team!!
Salu.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nobody cares about friendlies. They're more focused on their own respective leagues.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (429)
91.47%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (40)
8.53%

Watched Threads