Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

The world's most beautiful man! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe)
    I know you posted this ages ago, but it kinda looks like Aaron Johnston, the actor, just with make-up on.
    Can't say for certain though, although the more I'm looking at it, the less it's looking like him. :/
    Thanks. I google image URLed him and it turn out its just some lad called Joshua Anthony Brand- some hot cat with a blog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingsarecool)
    what just googled him and i thought :eek:
    lol MB is so ew!

ReputationRep:
    GERARD BUTLER. :devil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PardonMyFrench96)
    Who is he?
    he looks like me.

ReputationRep:
    Admin should close this already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BACTSR2)
    he looks like me.
    Ahaha, you wish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbethany)
    Ahaha, you wish!
    Isn't there a bit of resemblance? He is better looking than me though and it's obviously a much better picture of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BACTSR2)
    Isn't there a bit of resemblance? He is better looking than me though and it's obviously a much better picture of him.

Attachment 151982
    Hmm, yeah actually not bad, haha But you're not German, which makes all the difference! :P

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.