Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not gonna come on here till after results, cos everytime I do I think what if I dont get the grades?!

See you in 10 days...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freezer)
    I'm not gonna come on here till after results, cos everytime I do I think what if I dont get the grades?!

See you in 10 days...
    Yeah same, must start the detatchment from Sussex process!

Hey Sammy I drove a tractor in the place I was working with horses, and managed to piss my friends off for the next few weeks as I became prone to random outbursts of, "I drove a tracyt-eerrrrr" in an awful farmer's accent!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my name's louise and im hopefully going to be studying Geography and International Relations in Sep/Oct.
    Absolutely can't wait, although am a bit apprehensive. anyone else doing geography and int. relations?

loux

ReputationRep:
    hello ppl, im ghetttofab, starting uni in september, but a foundation year at crawly college, but it wont stop me from visiting mates on campus and using campus facilities and , imma stay in brighton,hope to make asmany frends as i can. will be studying computer science and maths ( yeh i know, sounds like tonnes of fun)

im pretty crazy, try not to take life too seriously, a party animal, that always regrets it the next day lol. live in london rightnow, so brighton is the perfect stop for my little adventure of life.

anyways yeah...thats me...tah tah for now ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SammyP)
    koolies...yeah results day is getting nearer and everytime i think about it i wanna throw up cuz sussex is so awesome and dont thnk i did enuf work :| wat were u predicted? horse riding? awesome... im kinda working o a farm centre thing this hol- wel they have horses lol nd a 'tractor' (in farmer accent.)
    I think i applied for park houses accomodation. YOURSELF? there seems to be alot of ppl on here doing psychology its kool- though theyl prb end up taking my place wen i dont get in booooo.

wb
    sammy xxx
    and mine!! i gota just get one A this year, i took others last year so im only doing one subject. im guna be living in a shared flat with two 2nd year lads on the seafront duno if you know brighton but its near audio???
    neways im planning on sleeping anywhere i can freshers week, don,t wana miss all the fun! the farm sounds pretty cuwl, r u guna be bringing your new accent with you??lol!
    think positive we r so guna get in! eeeK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghetto_faboulus)
    hello ppl, im ghetttofab, starting uni in september, but a foundation year at crawly college, but it wont stop me from visiting mates on campus and using campus facilities and , imma stay in brighton,hope to make asmany frends as i can. will be studying computer science and maths ( yeh i know, sounds like tonnes of fun)

im pretty crazy, try not to take life too seriously, a party animal, that always regrets it the next day lol. live in london rightnow, so brighton is the perfect stop for my little adventure of life.

anyways yeah...thats me...tah tah for now ^_^
    where abouts in brighton r u staying? we could be neighbours!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well defo at Sussex as I was confirmed ages ago...(did Alevels a year ago) and really looking forward to getting the hell out of Reading (ewwww) and get back learning after a whole year out.... The working life just isnt for me I swear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcharles8)
    where abouts in brighton r u staying? we could be neighbours!:rolleyes:
    somewhere on lewes road, i forget these things :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snowski)
    Well defo at Sussex as I was confirmed ages ago...(did Alevels a year ago) and really looking forward to getting the hell out of Reading (ewwww) and get back learning after a whole year out.... The working life just isnt for me I swear.
    heh. I know what you mean!

After a year of working in a small company I've had one day off, worked 75 hour weeks, and want to die. Roll on freshers' week I say...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcharles8)
    and mine!! i gota just get one A this year, i took others last year so im only doing one subject. im guna be living in a shared flat with two 2nd year lads on the seafront duno if you know brighton but its near audio???
    neways im planning on sleeping anywhere i can freshers week, don,t wana miss all the fun! the farm sounds pretty cuwl, r u guna be bringing your new accent with you??lol!
    think positive we r so guna get in! eeeK!

ah awesome..ur very welcome to crash on my floor freshers week :P don knw the area but brighton seafront sounds awesome. positive thinking is the onlything keeping me sane...and trying to build pursuasion techniqe for the admission tutors next thurs lol i really hope my accent dunznt slip- im gonna do my best to keep it so if u meet me just accept the diversity of my voice and dont judge me :P
    im not strange really
    x sammy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SammyP)
    trying to build pursuasion techniqe for the admission tutors next thurs lol i really hope my accent dunznt slip- im gonna do my best to keep it so if u meet me just accept the diversity of my voice and dont judge me :P
    im not strange really
    x sammy
    I am sure you have a lovley accent and as far as i know there is no accent that university particularly dont like!

I would make sure you have a lot of credit on your phone (if its not contract) and try to get the result as eraly as possible and dont spend hours fretting get on the phone try to sound confident.

Next thursday, i will have to check out the OMG i got the grades thread.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! My name is Marie, I'm 20 and will be studying Anthropology at Sussex. Is any one else doing anthropology?
    I am a Londoner, hate to say it but I really do enjoy eating meat, like to paint and dance samba.
    Going to to Sussex as I need to escape London's pollution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sambista)
    Hey Marie, same here, can't wait to breathe in some fresh air for a change! What part of London you from? I'm South

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoea85)
    Hey Marie, same here, can't wait to breathe in some fresh air for a change! What part of London you from? I'm South
    im from the south too, croydon to be precise:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sambista)
    Hi guys! My name is Marie, I'm 20 and will be studying Anthropology at Sussex. Is any one else doing anthropology?
    I am a Londoner, hate to say it but I really do enjoy eating meat, like to paint and dance samba.
    what IS anthropology? I've heard people mentioning it and I've still got no clue what it actually is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghetto_faboulus)
    im from the south too, croydon to be precise:p:
    oo we're neighbours, lewisham here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoea85)
    oo we're neighbours, lewisham here!
    ooo your from croydon and lewisham! thats so close, im from sydenham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirly)
    what IS anthropology? I've heard people mentioning it and I've still got no clue what it actually is
    Essentially the study of humanity - so looking at cross-cultural similarities and differences might be studied.

It's fascinating really.

ReputationRep:
    anthropology - i think its kind of explaining why people act the way they do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangerousdanp)
    anthropology - i think its kind of explaining why people act the way they do.
    That's what Psychology attempts to do

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.