Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Family Guy Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, and stewie is lik, "i feel so white trash "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ðaniel §on)
    Stewie's banjo playin made my day!!!! has anyone seen that clip..... my big old fat ass baby loves to eatttttttt
    Is that the one where Peter keeps getting attacked by a raccoon that jumps out of various places such as the TV, fridge and his gun?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is lmao.

(Original post by Ðaniel §on)
    Stewie's banjo playin made my day!!!! has anyone seen that clip..... my big old fat ass baby loves to eatttttttt
    The start of the song is ace too Warm out today. Warm yesterday. Even warmer today:ninja: The way he says it:rofl:

Anyone got the Family Guy broadway DVD? I vaguely remember seeing something of that sort...

ReputationRep:
    I got season 4 dvd today was gutted when Cleveland and Loretta broke up and didnt get back together!
    Anyone seen the one with "there's a bear in my oatmeal ARRGGGH!"
    or with the two fish and the dead man
    "You know what i hate, a man in a blue suit"
    "oooooo"
    "Oh crap there's one right behind me isnt there"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simatemcprimate)
    Is that the one where Peter keeps getting attacked by a raccoon that jumps out of various places such as the TV, fridge and his gun?
    hahah love that one!

ReputationRep:
    Best one is the William Shatner Rock-it man take off, hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys Can i Join? I love Family GUY But ill have to be an Unofficial member because ive reached my soc limit.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah what the hellyou can join anyway, if you leave another soc apply at the top then let me know but if not then it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    Bonnie: I don't want to bring a new baby into the world with him running around.
    Peter: Okay, first of all, Bonnie, you've been pregnant for, like, six years. All right, either have the baby or don't.

ReputationRep:
    lol is that the bit where the big chicken returns?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhesi)
    Those fights between Peter and the big chicken are soooooooo funny! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhesi)
    hahah yup, round 2 methinks.

ReputationRep:
    Hello all my soulmates...Why did I not discover this earlier!?!?

Just saw the episode yesterday where you "find out" why Cleveland talks the way he does...couldn't stop laughing!!

And in case you didn't realise, my fav. ep. is shown by my avatar + signature...you gotta love Janet =D

ReputationRep:
    lol take it you want to join then?

ReputationRep:
    Yes please
    Don't you join a soc jst by posting in the thread? lol i didn't know u had to ask...
    but yeah family guy is incredible

ReputationRep:
    Look at the top of the page where it says "Socs" and then find "TSR Family Guy Society" and click join

ReputationRep:
    cleveland is the best most underrated character!...
    series 5 when reading peter's 'erotic novel'
    "im no school administrator...but there's an extension programme going on in my pants"
    amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thesuperficial)
    cleveland is the best most underrated character!...
    series 5 when reading peter's 'erotic novel'
    "im no school administrator...but there's an extension programme going on in my pants"
    amazing.
    He's really funny and I think it's due to the fact that he never puts any emotion into his voice and always subdued!

ReputationRep:
    Just finished watching the 4th season on dvd. Freaking ace missed it soooo much. but while watching it i was wondering in the previous 3 seasons Stewie has always been protrayed as rather gay, but it doesn;t happen that much in this season... hmmmmm interesting

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.