Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Go Dorset! :party:

ReputationRep:
    I'm Stuart and I'm hoping to read Business

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessticle)
    WHERE DID ALL THESE DORSET PEOPLE COME FROM? WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME?

Mostly we come from Dorset

Go Dorset! :party:
    Dorset Rocks! :bang: There must be some sort of Dorset society, filled with cool people like us

ReputationRep:
    Dorset definately rocks. And it folk dances! We have the world famous Wimborne Folk Festival this weekend!

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I'm a bit late, but I'm Celia.
    I'm 19 and I'm French, I live near Paris, and I will study combined Arts (Russian and Spanish beginner, International Relations).
    Oh and I join the University College. (which one is correct, University college or Castle? )
    Can't wait to be there! You all seem very nice!

ReputationRep:
    University college is the official name but everyone calls it castle. If anyone asks you which college you are in, say castle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itchynscratchy)
    If anyone asks you which college you are in, say castle
    If you don't, people will look at you in a funny way....

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    James, 18, Gateshead, English Lit at Castle.

Any other lit students out there?

ReputationRep:
    Hia, I'm Megan, 18, from North Wales. I'll be studying English Lit at Hatfield in October, if i get my 3A's!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya - I'm Philippa, 19, from Shropshire. Grade dependent (*touches lots of wood*) I'll be at Castle in October as one of the 0.000001% of durham students reading zoology!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    If you don't, people will look at you in a funny way....
    Pretty much.

Seriously most people just call it Castle, but you can say either and people will know what you're talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megzie)
    Hia, I'm Megan, 18, from North Wales. I'll be studying English Lit at Hatfield in October, if i get my 3A's!
    Yay! I'm a current English Lit and Hatfield person, so if you have any questions ask away (also non-English Lit/non-Hatfield people. I'm not picky :p: )

ReputationRep:
    Stuart, 18, ((Hopefully!!)) Law LLB at Josephine Butler (AAA), and I live in Durham, so not far to travel!

Everything about Durham is just great!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sablacklock88)
    Stuart, 18, ((Hopefully!!)) Law LLB at Josephine Butler (AAA), and I live in Durham, so not far to travel!

Everything about Durham is just great!!
    Hello Stuart, come and join the Butlerites: JB JCR website

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow! I didnt know this existed--I've been on the site loads of times, i must be blind!

Thanks! I just joined!

Stu, x

ReputationRep:
    More Butlerites! Woohoo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toby10107)
    Dorset definately rocks. And it folk dances! We have the world famous Wimborne Folk Festival this weekend!
    I love Wimborne. It's the best place ever. I kind of wish there were a University of Wimborne...however, then I would never get to meet all you fine people...

ReputationRep:
    Hi,everyone...I have just looked through the entire thread...coooool

but a bit disappointed that ,here, only 2 ppl go to Butler...

I am GONG Zhichao, a Chinese and of course living in China, ,19 years old,male.

I will study Economics in Durham, and live in Butler...

I have never been to Britain before, so I am a little afraid...

ReputationRep:
    hey jogzc... I will be doing economics at Butler too next year! Don't worry about it at all, it's going to be really fun you can visit the college jcr website here - www.butlerjcr.com. See you next year!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.