Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordBradburn)
    LOL you're the one trying to prove yourself, funny because you keep replying, I'm here because I can't sleep because alcohol is occupying 0.24% of my blood, whereas you're here because you;re a sado and a loner go home fam
    Oh? Did you take a blood test just now - to find how much alcohol is in your system?

Go to bed, diddums - school tomorrow; so you can continue learning the second half of the alphabet.

ReputationRep:
    Get yourself a pint of water and **** off to bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashazzz)
    Get yourself a pint of water and **** off to bed
    talk to me when you've got past the glass ceiling futile unsexy woman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Oh? Did you take a blood test just now - to find how much alcohol is in your system?

Go to bed, diddums - school tomorrow; so you can continue learning the second half of the alphabet.
    Why do you even care? I'm on the Greek alphabet now LOL

ReputationRep:
    Nice one, I wish I was but I'm swarmed with work.

ReputationRep:
    Lad!

ReputationRep:
    I remember my first beer too

ReputationRep:
    Dear people how are not *drunk*, you do realise that even if this user is drunk that it is not wise to argue with a person under the influence as you are not going to win because they're not going to be thinking logically and will not be open to your suggestions or anything else you say for that matter.

And just because someone is *drunk* doesn't necessarily mean that their grammar is going to epically decline. For example it is stereotypically thought of that drunk people have bad grammar so when people actually do get drunk and type the obvious thing for them to do would be to try and not have bad spelling or they could simply be using auto-correct.

Personally I think that this is just another pretentious person who is bored and wishes to seek attention and start an online argument for their own entertainment. I should know because my friend does things exactly like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Nice one, I wish I was but I'm swarmed with work.
    Work is arbitrary when you're intoxicated!

ReputationRep:
    talk to me when you've got past the glass ceiling futile unsexy woman
    Ooh look out, prince Harry's had a few drinks and he thinks he's 'ard :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheldorbaggins)
    Dear people how are not *drunk*, you do realise that even if this user is drunk that it is not wise to argue with a person under the influence as you are not going to win because they're not going to be thinking logically and will not be open to your suggestions or anything else you say for that matter.

And just because someone is *drunk* doesn't necessarily mean that their grammar is going to epically decline. For example it is stereotypically thought of that drunk people have bad grammar so when people actually do get drunk and type the obvious thing for them to do would be to try and not have bad spelling or they could simply be using auto-correct.

Personally I think that this is just another pretentious person who is bored and wishes to seek attention and start an online argument for their own entertainment. I should know because my friend does things exactly like this.
    Did you spend like 40 mins on this post? DO you even lift Baggins?xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Lady)
    Lad!
    I don't think this spotty kid troll will come under such a label.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Lady)
    Lad!
    Love you Thatcher!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    I don't think this spotty kid troll will come under such a label.
    Lol just stfu

ReputationRep:
    love how HumanSupremacist is trying to be a big man, his put downs are cringe worthy.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh look out, prince Harry's had a few drinks and he thinks he's 'ard :rolleyes:
    OMG a seemingly witty post, oh wait it took you 12mins to think of that response, STFU YOU VIRGIN!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Love you Thatcher!
    Why thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue n white army)
    love how HumanSupremacist is trying to be a big man, his put downs are cringe worthy.
    TRust me mate, you are the one!"!!

ReputationRep:
    OMG a seemingly witty post, oh wait it took you 12mins to think of that response, STFU YOU VIRGIN!!!!!!!!
    Not 12 minutes, no. So much for sobering up haha.

ReputationRep:
    Not 12 minutes, no. So much for sobering up haha.
    Wish I gave a ****, where do you live virgin, I could take your vaginity for £20?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.