Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion! Watch

ReputationRep:
    KELLOGGS CRUNCHY NUT CORNFLAKES WINS THE BOUT!

Honey Nut Loops, let's LOOP TOGETHER! -Let's not. You're not even Honey NUT Loops any longer. In fact, those nut allergy moaners changed you entirely, and now NOBODY wants you. Well, that's not entirely true - you only lost by one vote!

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes get to round two!

One vote? ONE VOTE?!

Gah

ReputationRep:
    HEAT DECIDED:

KELLOGGS CORNFLAKES VERSUS KELLOGGS COCO POPS!

A battle of CEREAL TITANS! Think hard before answering this one. Your HEART might say Coco Pops, but your mind will say Cornflakes! Did you know that the Rooster is named Cornelius and that Cornflakes were designed to a noisy stuffing to add to duvets to prevent masturbation? Strange but true! The only way Coco Pops could stop me from such endeavour is by my devouring of them by the boxful!

Which gets your vote, and why?

ReputationRep:
    Coco pops! Yeah I actually knew he was called Cornelius, not sure how though! :L didn't know the other, er, interesting fact though... Is that really true? Why did they bother to make the stuffing edible???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Coco Pops. They just have more personality (as much personality as cereal can actually get, anyway).

Cornflakes.
    Best served with the coldest milk possible.

ReputationRep:
    Coco Pops

ReputationRep:
    Coco pops! I don't think my cupboard is ever bereft of a box. It's like my staple food (which I am aware is quite tragic).

PRO-TIP: Try coco pops with hazelnut milk. Doesn't soggify the coco pops as quickly and leaves you with kind of nutella-esque milk.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather have a bowl of coco pops

ReputationRep:
    Coco Pops! Cornflakes are too boring IMO

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Coco Pops though I do love Cornflakes too.
    Also is it really sad that I am really excited for Weetabix to have its turn and that I will also be really gutted (personally offended) if they lose there round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum Mech)
    Really? :lol: Why?
    The whole idea that they're so good that no one can resist them. I actually didn't try then for ages because I disliked the advert so much

For this round I think it has to be coco pops! Cornflakes only do when there aren't any frosties around, and then I add sugar.

ReputationRep:
    COCO POPS! Second to none.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather have a bowl of coco pops

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Coco pops

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Coco pops.

ReputationRep:
    Coco pops, who doesn't love chocolatey milk

ReputationRep:
    Coco pops!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm one of the only people in the country that finds Coco Pops really dull. I'm in the minority, but I'm voting for Cornflakes because with sugar on they are quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    I love both. But I'm going to have to go with Coco Pops as I tend to eat them more.

Is that really true about the cornflakes as a masturbation deterrent? :lolwut: Currently at work and I don't really want to Google anything with the word 'masturbation' in it on the office computers :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.