1. Adventurous / Outgoing / Proactive
2. Low maintenance
3. Kind / Compassionate
4. Sense of humour
5. Medium to high sex drive
There we go.
Guys name 5 things you look for in a girl Watch
- 03-04-2013 15:33
- 03-04-2013 15:36
Posted from TSR Mobile
- 03-04-2013 16:01
1) Not be a total snob or ***** - I can't stand those girls
2) Should be nice - because you don't want a girl who's really unkind
3) Sense of humor - otherwise the world would be a dull place
4) Should be cute - I'm not fussed about girls who aren't drop-dead gorgeous (if such a girl exists), as long as they look nice and don't wear tons of makeup
5) Similar and different interests/hobbies/opinions - if you find someone who's exactly like yourself, again, the world will be a dull place... but then again, finding someone who is the polar opposite to you in every way going will also be a disaster
(Original post by superduper9)
- 03-04-2013 16:45
2. A sweet, feminine personality -
I personally like girls who are not overly 'laddish' or 'tomboyish'.
(Original post by ninalicious97)
Wow. By this you can tell you are someone who definitely looks beyond the face. Something that not all men can do.
- 03-04-2013 17:15
1. Shorter than me, even if it is an inch.
2. Adventurous, ambitious
3. Good sense of humour can take a joke, not spoiled or petty
4. Physically attractive to me
5. Romantic, loves hugs etc.
- 03-04-2013 17:18
I look for a Face
- 03-04-2013 19:08
Someone who doesn't dedicate their life to getting a boyfriend.
- 03-04-2013 19:14
What's with all these questions about what makes a girl sexy or questions about analysing a girls appearance ?
Wtf, who cares what a girl looks like, stop being shallow
- 03-04-2013 19:15
- 04-04-2013 00:13
- 29-04-2013 23:40
1 - Confidence
2 - Likes comic books + Playing Xbox
3 - Can laugh at terrible jokes
4 - Likes to cuddle
5 - Is attractive and knows it, but isn't cocky
I have simple tastes
- 30-04-2013 00:29
Femininity, confidence, independence, empathy, emotion.
- 30-04-2013 00:58
Aw, this thread is cute
- 30-04-2013 01:01
- 30-04-2013 01:02
1) Spends all day online
2) Ready for the zombie apocalypse
3) Terrible eyesight
4) Loves superheroes
5) Awesome boobs
- 30-04-2013 01:15
Sense of humour - I struggle to take much stuff seriously and I can be pretty sarcastic, being able to put up with that would be awesome.
Sense of adventure - Not just in the sort of seafaring, "let's follow this old map" way, but willingness to try new things and experience life.
Not classically introverted or extroverted - Bit of a strange one, but you meet some people who always want to be out partying and some who never want to go out. Striking a happy medium would be cool, i.e. staying in with a movie one night and going to a club another.
Intelligence / passion for a subject - Nothing's worse than trying to make conversation with someone who has no real interest in a field and only sticks to what's trending on Twitter.
Loyalty - I wouldn't expect a girl to never talk to other men, that attitude is a bit mental. But knowing that she wouldn't start kissing other dudes after a couple of drinks and being able to trust a girl is definitely on the priority list. I always trust absolutely, and having that betrayed is one of the worst things you can experience imo.
Pretty standard I think, as long as whoever I'm talking to is fun and engaging, I'm pretty happy.
- 30-04-2013 01:32
1) Total rejection of reality.
2) Depth of character.
3) Appreciation of good art, literature and music.
5) Not wanting to change or improve me.
- 30-04-2013 01:36
I like turtles
- 30-04-2013 01:42
1. Listens to the same music/watches the same sort of movies as me.
2. Is into my sort of fashion --> rock chick
3. Strong and independent. She shouldn't NEED me or NEED a relationship. You know, I don't want the sort who would be 'nothing without me'. Even if I was awesome (I'm not bad), I wouldn't want a girl to think that way.
4. Has desire to explore the world rather than collect material possessions.
5. Isn't fat and orange.
More that's as important as the above 'cause 5 is simply not enough.
6. Intelligent. I can't even be friends with unintelligent people.
7. Hinged. There's nothing worse than someone hung up over previous negative experiences/relationships.
8. Has a dark sense of humour. Some of my jokes are rather risque and if you're going to be offended, then expect to live in silence.Last edited by spiral87; 30-04-2013 at 01:47.
- 30-04-2013 01:45
1) A decent enough body. I'm not asking for much, but no monsters. 4/10 or above. Heavy make-up or slutty clothing are major turn-offs.
2) Trustworthiness/loyalty. I ****ing detest cheats.
3) An ability and tendency to form opinions, and the base level of intelligence required to present a logical argument to back them up. Again not asking for genius, but be engaged and able to argue a point logically.
4) Drive - "get up and do" not "sit and whine and wait for someone to provide it for me"
5) Be a good, well adapted person with some notion of a social conscience.
Most important of all - DON'T BE BORING. Women can be really, really boring. It's such a massive turn off. Don't expect me to provide excitement for two - have something to contribute yourself.