Guys name 5 things you look for in a girl

Scroll to see replies

1,2,3,4,5: wealth :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 161
1) Not be a total snob or bitch - I can't stand those girls
2) Should be nice - because you don't want a girl who's really unkind
3) Sense of humor - otherwise the world would be a dull place
4) Should be cute - I'm not fussed about girls who aren't drop-dead gorgeous (if such a girl exists), as long as they look nice and don't wear tons of makeup
5) Similar and different interests/hobbies/opinions - if you find someone who's exactly like yourself, again, the world will be a dull place... but then again, finding someone who is the polar opposite to you in every way going will also be a disaster :rolleyes:
Original post by superduper9

2. A sweet, feminine personality -

I personally like girls who are not overly 'laddish' or 'tomboyish'.

I hear you. That is the key point for me. I hate the loudmouth of the group on a night out. My message to them is you're not a bloke, so don't act like one. Good man.

Original post by ninalicious97
Wow. By this you can tell you are someone who definitely looks beyond the face. Something that not all men can do.

A harsh critique of the male species. But I thank you for your kind words.

Original post by L1000
You totally knew that it was 'The Only Way Is Essex' and 'Geordie Shore'

Prove it :colondollar:

Original post by Spontogical
SkySports Super Sunday followed by a La Liga El Clasico? Ain't missing that for ****!

Good man.
1. Shorter than me, even if it is an inch.
2. Adventurous, ambitious
3. Good sense of humour can take a joke, not spoiled or petty
4. Physically attractive to me
5. Romantic, loves hugs etc.
Reply 164
I look for a Face
Reply 165
Someone who doesn't dedicate their life to getting a boyfriend.
What's with all these questions about what makes a girl sexy or questions about analysing a girls appearance ?

Wtf, who cares what a girl looks like, stop being shallow
Original post by MancBoy
Someone who doesn't dedicate their life to getting a boyfriend.

Who does that
Reply 168
Original post by lulujames
me! :P not sure about 5 and 6 though :/

Haha, the age gap might be a problem :tongue:
1 - Confidence
2 - Likes comic books + Playing Xbox :biggrin:
3 - Can laugh at terrible jokes
4 - Likes to cuddle
5 - Is attractive and knows it, but isn't cocky

I have simple tastes :rolleyes:
Femininity, confidence, independence, empathy, emotion.
Aw, this thread is cute :tongue:
Original post by PKMN TRN JAM
must prefer pokemon over both digimon and yu-gi-oh

Hahaha brilliant
1) Spends all day online
2) Ready for the zombie apocalypse
3) Terrible eyesight
4) Loves superheroes
5) Awesome boobs

:cool:
Sense of humour - I struggle to take much stuff seriously and I can be pretty sarcastic, being able to put up with that would be awesome.

Sense of adventure - Not just in the sort of seafaring, "let's follow this old map" way, but willingness to try new things and experience life.

Not classically introverted or extroverted - Bit of a strange one, but you meet some people who always want to be out partying and some who never want to go out. Striking a happy medium would be cool, i.e. staying in with a movie one night and going to a club another.

Intelligence / passion for a subject - Nothing's worse than trying to make conversation with someone who has no real interest in a field and only sticks to what's trending on Twitter.

Loyalty - I wouldn't expect a girl to never talk to other men, that attitude is a bit mental. But knowing that she wouldn't start kissing other dudes after a couple of drinks and being able to trust a girl is definitely on the priority list. I always trust absolutely, and having that betrayed is one of the worst things you can experience imo.

Pretty standard I think, as long as whoever I'm talking to is fun and engaging, I'm pretty happy. :smile:
Reply 175
1) Total rejection of reality.
2) Depth of character.
3) Appreciation of good art, literature and music.
4) Introversion.
5) Not wanting to change or improve me.
I like turtles
1. Listens to the same music/watches the same sort of movies as me.

2. Is into my sort of fashion --> rock chick :smile:

3. Strong and independent. She shouldn't NEED me or NEED a relationship. You know, I don't want the sort who would be 'nothing without me'. Even if I was awesome (I'm not bad), I wouldn't want a girl to think that way.

4. Has desire to explore the world rather than collect material possessions.

5. Isn't fat and orange.

-----
More that's as important as the above 'cause 5 is simply not enough.

6. Intelligent. I can't even be friends with unintelligent people.

7. Hinged. There's nothing worse than someone hung up over previous negative experiences/relationships.

8. Has a dark sense of humour. Some of my jokes are rather risque and if you're going to be offended, then expect to live in silence.
(edited 10 years ago)
1) A decent enough body. I'm not asking for much, but no monsters. 4/10 or above. Heavy make-up or slutty clothing are major turn-offs.
2) Trustworthiness/loyalty. I ****ing detest cheats.
3) An ability and tendency to form opinions, and the base level of intelligence required to present a logical argument to back them up. Again not asking for genius, but be engaged and able to argue a point logically.
4) Drive - "get up and do" not "sit and whine and wait for someone to provide it for me"
5) Be a good, well adapted person with some notion of a social conscience.

Most important of all - DON'T BE BORING. Women can be really, really boring. It's such a massive turn off. Don't expect me to provide excitement for two - have something to contribute yourself.
Reply 179
1. Natural Beauty - (Subtly is underrated, tall-ish, fair, long straight dark hair, pretty face, eyes that make you want to stare into them and glaze over, the rest is secondary really.)

2. Down to earth - (None of this twilight super gleaming fantasy man crap + Accepts other people are not flawless)

3. Good sense of humor, relaxed attitude and able to hold her own in a conversation.

4. Nerd/Shy/Indoorsy - (Always better than a clubber + Shared interests)

5. Not a complete whore - (Mostly long term relationships + no history of cheating + honesty)

If anyone knows anyone like that? lol
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending