Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexc88)
    Anyone near 719?
    Me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukeodonnell)
    they do have a shower, don't worry! check the photo albums on the apt student living facebook

Hey Cheers for the reply, just checked this, saw the shower but I can't see a wardrobe but I guess I shouldn't worry about that too much lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke070)
    Does anyone know if we get our own fridges in our rooms?
    no and you can't have one either cos apparently it's against their policy only if you're on medication 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty lame. My brother has a fridge in his room at his accommodation which would be so handy.
    I think if you had a fridge in your room you'll have to pay more lol XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah_twc)
    I think if you had a fridge in your room you'll have to pay more lol XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how much I mean I wanted a fridge I'm my room so I can put all my food in and not have to wonder about the kitchen for my midnight snack ygm 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farihaaah)
    how much I mean I wanted a fridge I'm my room so I can put all my food in and not have to wonder about the kitchen for my midnight snack ygm 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I mean by fridge is a mini 'fridge' for drinks only my friend has one he goes to Kingston, the tenancy said not allow to cook and well have electronics that XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think if they don't provide fridges in rooms, you probably wont be able to have a 'reasonably' sized one. I only asked because my brothers room had one provided with it and it's a pretty decent size. But who knows... I'll give them a call next week about it.
    Haha if you do tell us! So I might have one too haha :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Will do!
    Thanks! what you studying at Westminster then? You might of said something but I think I've forgot x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be studying law! What about you? I'm pretty sure you mentioned what you were studying, was it Psychology or English Lit? I think it was one of those. :^_^:
    Cool! yeah psychology I'm so excited for it! (could probably tell by the way i talk about psychology on this thread) do you have Facebook or twitter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farihaaah)
    no and you can't have one either cos apparently it's against their policy only if you're on medication 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whaaaat, I've got a beer fridge I was gonna bring! Sod it, will anyone know? I like the idea of keeping some of my own food and drink in my room.. some things you don't wanna share!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigrah99)
    Whaaaat, I've got a beer fridge I was gonna bring! Sod it, will anyone know? I like the idea of keeping some of my own food and drink in my room.. some things you don't wanna share!!
    haha they don't need to know! besides I'm pretty sure there's a kettle on the desk in the photos on facebook and there's way more risk involved with one of them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukeodonnell)
    haha they don't need to know! besides I'm pretty sure there's a kettle on the desk in the photos on facebook and there's way more risk involved with one of them!
    Was there a kettle!? My mum asked if I can keep electronics in my room the tenancy said we can't but I might just break a rule hahahah... Because I'm bringing a rice cooker and a kettle for myself but if I meet nice flat mates they can use it if they ask me hahah XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was there a kettle!? My mum asked if I can keep electronics in my room the tenancy said we can't but I might just break a rule hahahah... Because I'm bringing a rice cooker and a kettle for myself but if I meet nice flat mates they can use it if they ask me hahah XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No electronics at all?? But.. what about my Xbox

ReputationRep:
    No electronics at all?? But.. what about my Xbox
    Well I think they mean you're not allow to use the electronics you bring in your room except using them in appropriate places you'll want a tv in your room if you wanna play Xbox XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I think they mean you're not allow to use the electronics you bring in your room except using them in appropriate places you'll want a tv in your room if you wanna play Xbox XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What do you mean lol? Well yeah I was planning on bringing my little tv and my Xbox with me! Not going a year without any Skyrim..

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean lol? Well yeah I was planning on bringing my little tv and my Xbox with me! Not going a year without any Skyrim..
    I mean like you can't use kettles in the room as the tenancy agreement said that's all I meant lol and I see skyrim is fun I just go round stealing cheese haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I mean like you can't use kettles in the room as the tenancy agreement said that's all I meant lol and I see skyrim is fun I just go round stealing cheese haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you bring a kettle you'll have to use it in the kitchen instead

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahhh I see. Xbox it still is then! I'm still bringing my beer fridge though I was thinking of bringing a kettle, but I'm first going to call them up and see what appliances are included in the kitchen before I buy things. In the pictures it shows things like kettles but it may just be for show, I hope there is at least a microwave though!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I see. Xbox it still is then! I'm still bringing my beer fridge though I was thinking of bringing a kettle, but I'm first going to call them up and see what appliances are included in the kitchen before I buy things. In the pictures it shows things like kettles but it may just be for show, I hope there is at least a microwave though!
    Ah yeah true or you can check on the aptstudents website it tells you what's included and OMG yes! Haha :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.