Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooster523)
    Nobody in this world is without flaws and hence, there is no perfect 10.
    If we're judging solely by appearance how not? Some people I have seen have a perfect body and face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    2/10 would not bang?
    2/10! What would you call a 10/10 then?

ReputationRep:
    She still seemed to still be wearing foundation and not just concealer. But it's a lot better, my girlfriend thinks she's a 6.5/10 and I think she's more like a 7.5/10.

Any chance of seeing her figure at all for a more enlightened arbitrary number to degrade her with?

ReputationRep:
    6 is about right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celina10)
    2/10! What would you call a 10/10 then?
    I think he's joking.

ReputationRep:
    She's good-looking, but anyone who does those kind of videos is vapid and narcissistic, so she'd annoy me too much. And lol at the bunch of white knight losers commenting on it in the vain hope of getting laid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    7.5/10
    She's just about on the same level of attractiveness as the girl on your sig tbh...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    She is very pretty, but i wouldn't say she is a 10/10, more a 7 or 8/10

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably say 7/10. On the other hand, the closest woman to a 10, for me, is Berenice Marlohe.

ReputationRep:
    A solid 9.

ReputationRep:
    She'd get it.
    But she's an 8-8.5 for me.

ReputationRep:
    She looks nice enough, though quite heavy on the make-up IMO. Better to judge someone when they first get out of bed in the morning with no cosmetics.

Personally she seems a little thin for me, I prefer a rounder face especially, though clearly I can't see all of her. She has a nice face but as said, it's sort of generically attractive.

I'll give her 7/10 though.

Probably around a 6 considering you can't see her body and she sounds ******* annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Oh lol zoella. She isn't anything special but she is still pretty. Definitely not a 10 though.

ReputationRep:
    AHAHAHAHA

Zoe

she's totally hilarious though, watch her channel often when I'm bored. Her brother and bf are pretty funny too.

Oh and at OP - she is obviously not a 10. Wears a bit too much make up as well. She is still good looking though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pavzky)
    I'd probably say 7/10. On the other hand, the closest woman to a 10, for me, is Berenice Marlohe.
    Solid choice.

Bond girls have been fantastic recently, Halle Berry, Olga Kurylenko, Eva Green and now her.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched "50 facts about zoella" she melts my heart!

Beautiful girl and I am sure she will go far in life

ReputationRep:
    Shes really sweet.
    Certainly a lot of makeup though.
    I wouldn't consider her attractive in a sexy way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    No. She's pretty for sure, but a 10 has to universally accepted as the hottest woman on Earth by all men. There can only ever be 1x 10/10 girl at any given point in time and she ain't it.
    Marilyn Monroe?

Who else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Marilyn Monroe?

Who else?
    Kate Upton.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.