Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurahelena)
    How did you know you we're in an all girls flat ?? When I booked mine there was no one in there ?! Is there a way to check !! I'm in 634 ! Not far !
    You are right down the hall from me according to level 6's floor plan on their facebook
    When I booked my first flat, it said 'F' next to the flat number, which I thought meant a female was already in it haha, but it really meant it was an all female. If you send them an email they will tell you if you're in a co-ed flat, who is in your flat, what each person answered on their profile question's and each persons age. I'm pretty sure all the shared flats on level 6 are co-ed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah_twc)
    Flat 618A .. Sorta near me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not to far at all, I mean we are on the same level so walking distance away from each other!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandimarie)
    Not to far at all, I mean we are on the same level so walking distance away from each other!
    Sweet! Not bad at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandimarie)
    You are right down the hall from me according to level 6's floor plan on their facebook
    When I booked my first flat, it said 'F' next to the flat number, which I thought meant a female was already in it haha, but it really meant it was an all female. If you send them an email they will tell you if you're in a co-ed flat, who is in your flat, what each person answered on their profile question's and each persons age. I'm pretty sure all the shared flats on level 6 are co-ed.
    Oh okay thanks ! just emailed them ! want to be nosy and know who im living with aha ! arh really? have to say hi when we move in !! Yeah im glad I chose level 6 ! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidEscobar)
    Accounting with management anyone ?
    Me

ReputationRep:
    Add me on Facebook ! David Escobar .... I've got a pic up of me with Evgeny Lebedev

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidEscobar)
    Add me on Facebook ! David Escobar .... I've got a pic up of me with Evgeny Lebedev
    I already added you.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I will be studying English Literature at Regents street and will be living in Wembley

ReputationRep:
    Nice one Vic, raz what you doing mate

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else had the deposit payment taken but no guarantor email sent? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaC)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have too! I think they are just a little behind because everyone has been booking and all of that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaz95)
    SAME! its my first choice and im doing English Lit with Arabic. I can't wait!
    Same I hope they consider all of us!!
    Arabic is my second language too btw xD hehe

ReputationRep:
    Hey, how did you find out where you are staying? I can't remember my stuff for the housing portal, apparently I made a private email address and its all very confusing :///

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm Thomas.Suen! And I'll be studying the MA Communication at Harrow , and I tend to be living there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louieezak)
    Hey, how did you find out where you are staying? I can't remember my stuff for the housing portal, apparently I made a private email address and its all very confusing :///
    Just maybe try emailing the housing portal and telling them this?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I asked them about this and they said that the emails will be going out next week

ReputationRep:
    And are there any history student here? Ive yet to come across one :/

ReputationRep:
    im deferring a year so ill b starting next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Vectress;42887167]Same I hope they consider all of us!!
    Arabic is my second language too btw xD hehe[/QUOTE
    im deferring for next year but iv applied this year and i hope i get in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes! What's going on with that?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.