Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, same here, only seen one for the first week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lankyperson47)
    Yeah, same here, only seen one for the first week

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't get me wrong it would be incredibly handy to receive our term time timetables now so we know and can sort things out with work and stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They may not even have them all finalised yet, for all we know

ReputationRep:
    They may not even have them all finalised yet, for all we know
    True true

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uws.ac.uk/workarea/downlo...?id=2147520679

Above is a link to my course timetable that was on the uws website I can only assume if you search your courses on the website yours will have been put up as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikFranc)
    http://www.uws.ac.uk/workarea/downlo...?id=2147520679

Above is a link to my course timetable that was on the uws website I can only assume if you search your courses on the website yours will have been put up as well
    Oooh, I've been looking for this for so long, haha! This is year 1, right?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure i know it's my subject but I don't know if its year one or two just go on the website and type the course and it shows up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deardorothy)
    Oooh, I've been looking for this for so long, haha! This is year 1, right?
    I'm not sure haha i know it's my subject but I don't know if its year one or two just go on the website and type the course and it shows up

ReputationRep:
    Are we meant to enrol before our welcome / induction days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilidhgaughan)
    Are we meant to enrol before our welcome / induction days?
    I was thinking that too, but how would we do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaraMcivor)
    I was thinking that too, but how would we do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.uws.ac.uk/current-student...ine-enrolment/

I think this is how you enroll online, and I definitely remember something in the site saying you need to enroll beforehand

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I think this is how you enroll online, and I definitely remember something in the site saying you need to enroll beforehand

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ive not been told anything about this?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was this explained to us in the acceptance letter or something? As i can't remember anything relating to enrolling

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was this explained to us in the acceptance letter or something? As i can't remember anything relating to enrolling

Posted from TSR Mobile
    neither can i?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cerimurphy)
    neither can i?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Neither have I, just going by other posters talking about enrolling :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Neither have I, just going by other posters talking about enrolling :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ah ok, i'll ask tomorrow at my welcome day and i'll post back on here!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamunderwood)
    Iv got an unconditional for zoology at paisley and just got my accomodation details im staying in flat 1H building 3 storie street if anyone else is around there :P
    That was the flat I was living in last year when I stayed in the Storie Street halls during my 1st year of uni at Paisley.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have lived in Storie Street halls last year whilst studying 1st year mechanical engineering. When I moved in on on the 1st of September there wasn't many students moving in around that time. Most of the students didn't start moving in until nearer freshers. Halls are a great way to make new friends.

I am going to be in 2nd year from this September and live in the halls again even though I would prefer to live in a separate flat because they are far cheaper to rent.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey what was the acceptance letter, is it the same as the confirmation letter? I got an unconditional offer and put it as my firm but I haven't heard anything from UWS apart from my confirmation letter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Melon_Juice)
    Hey what was the acceptance letter, is it the same as the confirmation letter? I got an unconditional offer and put it as my firm but I haven't heard anything from UWS apart from my confirmation letter
    Seems these things could have been much better organised... I only got that letter and paperwork for my Disclosure Scotland, kinda in the same boat :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.