Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hay I am doing Adult nursing.
    I am flying over on wed from Ireland. I have my occupational medical on Friday..
    And you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I am an Italian young guy and going to attent the course of Contemporary Art Practice at the Inverness College UHI, but I have not found an accommodation or a flatshare yet. I would be please to find something before the 20th of September, because I booked hostels just till that date.
    if you know something or can help me with whatever tip, please tell me.
    Marco Crosato

ReputationRep:
    Sweet .

I'm doing mental health

ReputationRep:
    just got a invterview for 2016! Would be nice if anyone would let me know if they have a interview too!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm still waiting to hear anything
    Could you tell me when you applied? The suspense is killing me haha x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I applied in December I think it was. My interview is on the 5th Feb!, so I hope you get an interview for then , would be nice to at least someone is going x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaniiC)
    Hey, I applied in December I think it was. My interview is on the 5th Feb!, so I hope you get an interview for then , would be nice to at least someone is going x
    Aw well done you! I only applied right before the deadline so hopefully hear something soon! The wsit is driving me crazy lol! I dont know anyone else who has an interview date xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi folks, just wondering if anyone is still waiting to hear back from highland campus for their nursing application? I submitted in January and not heard a thing. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone starting here in September 2016?☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilidhr99)
    Hey im starting in september! Got my unconditional a couple of weeks ago! So exciting! Are you going then too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eilidhskye;[url="tel:63545597")
    63545597[/url]]Hey im starting in september! Got my unconditional a couple of weeks ago! So exciting! Are you going then too?
    Aw congrats!! I got my conditional on Friday 😃 yeah I think I will, just not too keen on the accommodation!!

ReputationRep:
    Aw congrats!! I got my conditional on Friday 😃 yeah I think I will, just not too keen on the accommodation!!

Congrats!
    Yeah the accomodation is pretty simple but i guess will do the job!
    Iv got a wee girl tho so will be getting private accomodation instead! Cant wait to get started now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eilidhskye;[url="tel:63547407")
    63547407[/url]]Congrats!
    Yeah the accomodation is pretty simple but i guess will do the job!
    Iv got a wee girl tho so will be getting private accomodation instead! Cant wait to get started now
    Thank you very much ☺️ Not sure what I'm gonna do for accommodation 🤔 I really like RGU and I got an offer for there too but my boyfriend lives in Inverness and I'm sick of long distance so that's my motivation 😅 I really love the city and I know loads of people there but not sure how I feel about the uni itself, but I've got a few weeks to decide 😊

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much ☺️ Not sure what I'm gonna do for accommodation 🤔 I really like RGU and I got an offer for there too but my boyfriend lives in Inverness and I'm sick of long distance so that's my motivation 😅 I really love the city and I know loads of people there but not sure how I feel about the uni itself, but I've got a few weeks to decide 😊
    It's a huge decision you have! Just make sure what you decide is for you and noone else! Im sure you will really enjoy whichever one you pick tho x

ReputationRep:
    I am too! I got an Unconditional a few weeks ago. Are you going to be staying on campus or anything? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaniiC;[url="tel:63749619")
    63749619[/url]]I am too! I got an Unconditional a few weeks ago. Are you going to be staying on campus or anything? X
    I'm not sure, I mean the accommodation looks pretty bad but it's affordable! X

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've talked to a few recent student Nurses and Know quite a few who have been and told me about the accommodation, but it is liveable they told me and its what you make it. Im going to be staying in the accommodation though. Ill put up with it 😂😂 x
    I'm not sure, I mean the accommodation looks pretty bad but it's affordable! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaniiC;[url="tel:63750073")
    63750073[/url]]Yeah, I've talked to a few recent student Nurses and Know quite a few who have been and told me about the accommodation, but it is liveable they told me and its what you make it. Im going to be staying in the accommodation though. Ill put up with it 😂😂 x
    Yeah I'll stay there for 1st year probably! Are you coming from school? X
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Just a heads up in case you weren't aware, University of Stirling is starting a phased transfer of all Western Isles and Inverness students to the University of the Highlands and Islands starting summer 2017, which they have said shouldn't affect the quality of course but is just something to be aware of and make sure you get all of the info about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte49)
    Just a heads up in case you weren't aware, University of Stirling is starting a phased transfer of all Western Isles and Inverness students to the University of the Highlands and Islands starting summer 2017, which they have said shouldn't affect the quality of course but is just something to be aware of and make sure you get all of the info about.
    Oh wait so, will this only be first years starting in 2017 or students in every year? Thanks for letting me know!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.