Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Quite happy about chemistry today, all the stuff I thought I'd forgot came back to me in the heat of the moment

ReputationRep:
    Also, if you haven't looked at the SQA's parody account on Twitter, please do. It keeps me nicely distracted from revision.Linky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpanishInquisition)
    Quite happy about chemistry today, all the stuff I thought I'd forgot came back to me in the heat of the moment
    Sound a lot like me in the exam earlier today! I thought it went amazingly, hopefully my results agree with me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringMedic8)
    I'll post my certificate on for you's to look at later if you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That would be awesome, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpanishInquisition)
    Also, if you haven't looked at the SQA's parody account on Twitter, please do. It keeps me nicely distracted from revision.Linky.
    Can only echo this. So funny.

Didn't do everything I planned today but I did so much Maths and I think it's paying off, I'm getting 1,1s in all the papers . Also just did an hour's revision of French, a past paper from 2003. Oh French how I love you so <3 . Oh why can't I take 8 Highers, I like my subjects too much !

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1367435668.910776.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  115.8 KB

That's the second page of my certificate which shows the itemised parts of each qualification.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1367435742.611360.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  61.3 KB

And here's what the front page looks like.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cheers !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bromaldehyde)
    Cheers !
    No problem!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper

That's the second page of my certificate which shows the itemised parts of each qualification.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do those 2s hurt your soul a little bit?

Cheers !
    Seriously, dude. Use the quote button.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    No, idgaf about them actually! I think I counted 22 elements in total, and I only had a 2 in four of them - Spanish reading, Modern studies KU (Didn't study since I had 72/72 in the prelim), the Art expressive exam (I'm **** at drawing so I was delighted) and finally a 2 in the Drawing Abilities in Graphic Communication, my absolute most hated subject of all! I had a 3 in the DA in the prelim, and I had only aimed for a 2 in that section for the final exam because I found it so hard to get my head around.

Furthermore, every subject I picked for this year I had straight ones in, so no, they don't hurt my soul!

Anyway, I never thought you'd believe in a soul

ReputationRep:

Seriously, dude. Use the quote button.
    Sorry. I'm still getting used to this, on other forums quoting isn't that big of a deal. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'll bet that more than a few people have **** themselves when they open the certificate and see a column of 6's and 5's before they realize it's the SCQF level.

ReputationRep:

I wouldn't care as long as I got the 1 overall.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's actually really helpful, thanks. Amazing results btw, I'd be lucky to even get an overall 1 in half of my subjects.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    No, idgaf about them actually! I think I counted 22 elements in total, and I only had a 2 in four of them - Spanish reading, Modern studies KU (Didn't study since I had 72/72 in the prelim), the Art expressive exam (I'm **** at drawing so I was delighted) and finally a 2 in the Drawing Abilities in Graphic Communication, my absolute most hated subject of all! I had a 3 in the DA in the prelim, and I had only aimed for a 2 in that section for the final exam because I found it so hard to get my head around.

Furthermore, every subject I picked for this year I had straight ones in, so no, they don't hurt my soul!
    I'd hate to see "1111111121111" tbh, simply because it doesn't look pretty.

Anyway, I never thought you'd believe in a soul
    We have no reason to believe that souls are anything less than complete fairy tales, however, "ego" is too loaded and "psyche" just isn't quite poetic enough...

Sorry. I'm still getting used to this, on other forums quoting isn't that big of a deal. :confused:
    Don't worry about it. It's just on TSR that it's what lets people know you've replied to them. Otherwise the other person might never check the thread again and conversation would just stop there!
    It makes it easier for new readers to see what you're replying to, also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Passwords)
    That's actually really helpful, thanks. Amazing results btw, I'd be lucky to even get an overall 1 in half of my subjects.
    Don't put yourself down! Think of what you're capable of. A 1 does require an extra push from a 2, but if you prepare well and concentrate all of your energy in that exam then you can do it! As I said, I had 11222222 in my November prelims, and look at my final results! I mean, there's not much difference between 60% and 70%

I'd hate to see "1111111121111" tbh, simply because it doesn't look pretty.
    Yes, but you're forgetting I have the front page framed A lot prettier! You remind me of my friend, who before our exams said she'd rather have four 1s and four 2s than five 1s and three 2s simply because it looked more equal, haha.

We have no reason to believe that souls are anything less than complete fairy tales, however, "ego" is too loaded and "psyche" just isn't quite poetic enough...
    Okay, I'll give you that!

ReputationRep:
    Hows everyone feeling about maths tomorrow ?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Pennyarcade)
    Hows everyone feeling about maths tomorrow ?
    Meh... I am confident with most of it, apart from the quadratics, surds and indices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Meh... I am confident with most of it, apart from the quadratics, surds and indices
    Yeah im pretty crap at surds and indices too.. heres hoping they dont come up!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.