Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At least it should be an exciting match without Moyes doing his Dogs of War bottle job.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to the game myself, 12:45.

http://www.evertonfc.com/evertontv/home/9608 Martinez seems nervous & not his usual chipper self.
    He's surprised me, in that he's eloquent & gives more internal interviews then Moyes (no time to watch them). At least both were more honest than Benitez, who often gave misleading after game interviews. Used to say the team did well, better side, etc even they were terrible, i.e. In a few weeks no one will remember the game but the interview'd make it seem they always play well under his guidance.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Match thread is up http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2521092

ReputationRep:
    Argh.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome result today.

ReputationRep:
    Martinez should make a bid for Cruzeiro's number 17 and if he gets a work permit, cue all the headlines!

ReputationRep:
    GOALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Just got to hold on now

ReputationRep:
    yesssss 3 points

ReputationRep:
    Some excellent chants for MU manager at OT. Only picked 2 - You're getting sacked in the morning & Are you watching David Moyes. Anyone catch others? :mwuaha:
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_...ton_Oviedo.gif
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    How was Deulofeu against Stoke? Heard he played pretty well? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Last night was incredible!! Sooo happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    How was Deulofeu against Stoke? Heard he played pretty well? :holmes:
    I thought he was absolutely fantastic! Obviously still needs more experience but he tore Stoke apart! His potential is terrifying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by law182)
    I thought he was absolutely fantastic! Obviously still needs more experience but he tore Stoke apart! His potential is terrifying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooooo good to hear. Didn't know he played that well !

ReputationRep:
    Roberto Martinez is even doing a better than Moyes was ever doing. I really don't think you guys will ever miss Moyes.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on your victory at Old Trafford on Wednesday Night.

Roberto Martinez is a better manager than Moyes ever was. All Moyes ever did was hold you back. The club this season will reach it's full potential.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad we're going into big games like Man United and Liverpool thinking we can win, and refusing to change our style of play. As good as Moyes was for us, I never got the feeling we could win against the big teams with his 'damage limitation tactics'.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't watch the match but heard we played good! Anyone watch it?

Oh and...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Didn't watch the match but heard we played good! Anyone watch it?

Oh and...
    We were quality in the first half and were definitely the better team, second half arsenal got back into the game and caused us some problems. Overall though it was a really good performance, just so refreshing seeing an Everton team who can go into a game against the big clubs thinking they can win.

ReputationRep:
    Deulofeu I'm proud :adore:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: June 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.