Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

whats the weirdest pm uve got on this site ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    hi trigger, how have u and ur boobs been?
    Ew.

ReputationRep:
    have u had one from a girl?
    One what? A message? I have had a few from girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    Re: hey

Them: Sorry to bother but you seem a nice girl I have next to no experience when it comes to girls and was wondering if i could send you a picture of me, and whether you could give me your brutal honest opinion. it would really help as i hadn't had a girls opinion on my looks and body and therefore have no idea where i stand with girls. you would be doing me a big favor.

Thanks

Me: Erm, bit odd but, sure - why not?

Them: Wow thanks, looks like i was right about you being a nice girl
    I do know its what is inside that matters, but it would be good to know where i stand

I understand all girls are different, but would just help to have a girls opinion, see how one thinks
    One of the things thats worries me is my body, so is it ok if i sent some pictures on my body (full body) and you give me a brutally honest opinion, ones of my worries is my size down below would be very helpful, should i email them?

Me: Not really, no. I'd rather not have a picture of your genitalia in my inbox.

Them:Oh ok sorry, thanks for replying x.

:lolwut:.
    I have had the same one and it went in exactly the same direction as this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    The guy wasn't able to send an anonymous PM (no PM's on TSR are anonymous) and thus the only way to remain anonymous was to create another account :yep: Therefore it is most likely a regular member :yep:
    Why go through so much effort? Hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Ew.
    love u too bbz
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    One what? A message? I have had a few from girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yh message, looooooooooool someones popular, looks like everyone is attracted to u

ReputationRep:
    'I like ham'

That's all the girl said. I think she was expecting a bit of my meat the tust bag

ReputationRep:
    "I wanna *expletive* you like an animal" on Valentines day back in 2009.

And a got a random ask for advice once for the below situation:

Hey hun. The other day I was messing around with my friend Kate and I thought it would be funny to knee her in the crotch. Okay it was stupid, but I didn’t think it hurt girls at all. Now she is promising to get her revenge and I'm getting a bit worried about what she will do. Do you think she's right?

ReputationRep:
    love u too bbz

yh message, looooooooooool someones popular, looks like everyone is attracted to u
    Just the freaks :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    aww :console:

ReputationRep:
    Someone said 'I have firmed for Philosophy too' ... They were talking about a uni that I had not applied for, a course I have not applied for and I have never spoken to them before in my life.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever told you that you have nice eyebrows? Very Cara Delevingne-esque.

Keeping on topic so I don't get any warning points, another weird PM I received once was one that said I've been given a warning for posting off topic.

ReputationRep:
    "I have an idea for me and another two girls to surprise tickle him all over for an hour or so in public. We would jump on him and tickle him beneath us until he's as pink as my knickers, humiliated and forced to admit criminal racism so he gets prosecuted afterwards and can't do any more politics!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arsenalfan)
    it can be anything at all , u can share too ladies, however explicit it is :cool::cool:
    Where is the rep for this guy asking this Q!!! It's resulted in one of the most amusing threads I've read on here!

+1 from me dude, credit where due.

ReputationRep:
    I only joined up two hours ago and someone sent me a pm saying:

'hows your brother anthony lol'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baines3)
    Has anyone ever told you that you have nice eyebrows? Very Cara Delevingne-esque.

Keeping on topic so I don't get any warning points, another weird PM I received once was one that said I've been given a warning for posting off topic.
    Thank you, it's usually just girls that tell me I have nice eyebrows :lol: and Cara Delevingne would look amazing if she had dark hair...light hair and dark eyebrows just look a bit odd I think.

And :lol: I got a PM from someone pretending to be a mod once claiming I'd received a warning point for being too sarcastic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I got PM'ed by this girl and she sent me a list of links to photos and told me how they were taken from her dating profile, didn't say why she sent them and never messaged me back.

Also got a random PM from some guy with a photo of his dislocated knee.

I don't get PMs that often anymore though, people on here don't seem as good as they used to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    I got PM'ed by this girl and she sent me a list of links to photos and told me how they were taken from her dating profile, didn't say why she sent them and never messaged me back.

Also got a random PM from some guy with a photo of his dislocated knee.

I don't get PMs that often anymore though, people on here don't seem as good as they used to
    This part made me laugh. Why would someone do that?! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    This part made me laugh. Why would someone do that?! :lol:
    Damned if I know, I vaguely remember telling someone in a thread that I had ruptured my achilles tendon. That's the only reason I've got, how he got from achilles tendon to dislocated knee I'll never know though

ReputationRep:
    not really creepy, but I met my now close friend at uni through a pm that he randomly sent me before we both started uni.. still don't know how he knew I got into brunel as it was only a couple of days after results and I certainly hadn't said it on tsr at the time as far as I know! still hes a good friend of mine now!

ReputationRep:
    cant be bothered to go through my messages but if my memory is correct, it was essentially a guy wanting to be friends with me and chat...being the anti social aspie that i am, i agreed, would be nice to get experience with chatting...we were talking about random stuff then he started getting more sexual... not pics or anything.. i believe its called sexting (but on here)...i kindly declined feeding him **** material...

think hes been banned now...

LADIES, I FEEL YOUR PAIN..... YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR SUFFERING...STAY STRONG

turns out it wasnt too difficult to find the messages..
    long chain of messages, couldnt be bothered to find some of the sexual stuff... was difficult to think of what to say or do after convo dried up and repeated sexual requests... didnt help when he kept asking not to stop talking to him

(Original post by <censored name despite him being banned>)
    hey u there sexy, yh im bi init dont mind boys or girls. Please dont stop talkin to me

xxxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.