Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel Applied ICT Unit 3 June 2013 watch

• View Poll Results: How ready are you for the exam?
    Awesome, gonna kill it
    11.76%
    Great
    5.88%
    Ok
    20.59%
    Satisfied
    11.76%
    Help me!!
    17.65%
    32.35%

ReputationRep:
    Worst subject in the world, they simply don't want people passing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reed493)
    Well i got an E in the retake for this which in my mind is very odd. not only did i answer every question to what i thought was a reasonable standard but i revised for this exam probably harder than any other ive ever done. Luckily i got a C overall in my IT but it still gets on my nerves how everyone ive spoken to has done appallingly in the exam, if this is the case why were the mark boundaries not lowered??? aghhh its so infuriating
    Well the boundaries were probably quite high as some people may have been able to get As and the grading system takes into account of everyones marks before making a reasonable decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Btw guys one of my friends got a remark and went up 16 ums!!!!!! Looks like the examiners have screwed us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MannyDhinsa)
    Btw guys one of my friends got a remark and went up 16 ums!!!!!! Looks like the examiners have screwed us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really?! Aww man it is probably too late to ask for a remark...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    did you do the edexcel unit 1 and 3 ict exam in june or may 2013 ?
    do you remember any of the questions?

ReputationRep:
    Our teacher told those resitting again that there were things she missed out when teaching. I suggest anyone taking this exam or resitting to learn excel themselves instead of learning a set route from your teacher.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 7, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.