Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humza100)
    Is anyone else just going through the past papers and copying down every answer on each of the topics?
    Yeah I'm kinda looking at the topics that I find tricky then looking at the answers and note down key points then have a go at question without notes...not even done a full past paper :/ but I think if you just use the marking schemes and different questions it shouldn't matter if not doing full papers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RKS330)
    Yeah I'm kinda looking at the topics that I find tricky then looking at the answers and note down key points then have a go at question without notes...not even done a full past paper :/ but I think if you just use the marking schemes and different questions it shouldn't matter if not doing full papers!
    yeh i did the same for my prelims and to this date, other than prelims, ive never done a full past paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alfalimaindia)
    I'm not entirely sure which ones are deposition so here's all of them.
    They're not exactly best quality but I couldn't be bothered scanning them. Also some of the v's kind of look like r's.

Glaciation:

Spoiler:
    Show

The tags on 3. that have been partially cut off say still freeze thaw in winter, rock lip and deep rock basin.

The corrie diagram isn't going the right way up so here's the link to it http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/he...ml?sort=3&o=13

The rock(dotty bits) the from left to right are 1 2 1, I accidentally cut them off.

Thank you so much !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floozie1)
    Wow these are amazing! Does anyone have notes on biosphere?

If not, never mind!

Any tips for revising before Thursday? I have trouble remembering some stuff
    See page 2 (I think) in this thread I posted some Biosphere notes there

(Original post by CSM1996)
    You have a fun day ahead of you
    I had such an amazing plans, and I didn't even study today
    I was playing The Sims 3 all day... 3 days before the exam... What is wrong with me?!
    I am soo failing this exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humza100)
    yeh i did the same for my prelims and to this date, other than prelims, ive never done a full past paper
    In any subject? That's unbelievable! Did you still manage to get good prelim results? Geography is quite hard to do past papers with the amount of time and the choice of Qs...

ReputationRep:
    I haven't ever done a full past paper, I don't think I've even done a past paper question at home just the odd one in class if we have to. I tend to just write out notes then read over them the night before or in the morning exam and hope for the best.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't ever done a full past paper, I don't think I've even done a past paper question at home just the odd one in class if we have to. I tend to just write out notes then read over them the night before or in the morning exam and hope for the best.
    Yeah I don't do past papers for geography either, I think writing notes is best way because you are revising the questions they will ask you

ReputationRep:
    How old are you guys? I'm from england, and 16 - 17 we do as levels for geography And a2 geography next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueray2)
    How old are you guys? I'm from england, and 16 - 17 we do as levels for geography And a2 geography next year
    16/17 too, depends if you do higher in 5th or 6th year

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I don't do past papers for geography either, I think writing notes is best way because you are revising the questions they will ask you
    I don't do them for anything. Yeah, I do like whole topic notes rather than for questions. It's a revision strategy until you get questions that are really specific then I tend to ramble on about absolute rubbish that is vaguely related.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueray2)
    Most people are 16/17/18 depending on when you're birthday is and what year you are in. I'm 18 and did geography in 6th year but I've like left now.

ReputationRep:
    The link that people were posting for atmosphere does that cover pretty much all the questions that could come up for atmosphere?

ReputationRep:
    In any subject? That's unbelievable! Did you still manage to get good prelim results? Geography is quite hard to do past papers with the amount of time and the choice of Qs...
    no, just geography, but i still got an A in both my prelims, it was actually the best score in the class, but i just dont have time to study geography

ReputationRep:
    about to kill myself out of boredom studying atmosphere and biosphere :facepalm: :facepalm: thinking of just winging the exam, haven't done any studying but im pretty confident for everything other than atmosphere and biosphere.

ReputationRep:
    16/17 too, depends if you do higher in 5th or 6th year

Most people are 16/17/18 depending on when you're birthday is and what year you are in. I'm 18 and did geography in 6th year but I've like left now.
    Oh cool Do any of you do the topics of world cities or weather hazzards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    about to kill myself out of boredom studying atmosphere and biosphere :facepalm: :facepalm: thinking of just winging the exam, haven't done any studying but im pretty confident for everything other than atmosphere and biosphere.
    Most of the human topics are mostly common sense anyway "Why is there high birth rates in poor countries" stuff like that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    EnvinydayRY

ReputationRep:
    Most of the human topics are mostly common sense anyway "Why is there high birth rates in poor countries" stuff like that :lol:
    i know, the health and development stuff is easy peasy as well. I hope the choice question involves atmosphere or biosphere so i don't have to do one of them

ReputationRep:
    Georgraphy is the hardest subject in terms of remembering everything, I'm not even joking!

ReputationRep:
    Some RBM notes for Colorado (Siting of a dam + Advantages & Consequences)

Spoiler:
    Show

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.