Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wahrheit or Menschen? That's the question... (put wahrheit) and also Lesefaehigkeiten or keine Buecher mehr?(I put latter but think it's wrong)
    Also the answers to Einzelkinder one:
    Mehr als frueher
    Kleinere Familie
    Selten asozial
    Auch in der Schule

The Zurich question:
    Keine dreckige Stadt- The one with the words 'sauber und gepflegt'
    Jewelierladen- One with the words 'Uhr and Schmuck'
    Teuere Stadt- One which said 'Preis ist zu hoch'
    Man kann draussen nicht essen- 'Keine Cafemoeglichkeiten'
    And the tourism one was obvious as it said something like 'Zu viele Touristen'
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone else notice how the june exams also have much lower grade boundaries, hope thats the case for this year!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMBITIOUS :))
    anyone else notice how the june exams also have much lower grade boundaries, hope thats the case for this year!!!
    Yeah, that's because in January it's pretty much only people who are retaking, so their marks would be better and grade boundaries go up

ReputationRep:
    I found the exam quite hard but I thought the essays were okay, I did the marriage one. The cinema one really confused me !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Copy of the AQA paper anyone

ReputationRep:
    any predictions for grade bounds? i reckon 88/110 for an A? and maybe 107 for full UMS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbeyizzie)
    any predictions for grade bounds? i reckon 88/110 for an A? and maybe 107 for full UMS?
    That sounds reasonable.
    And maybe 44/50 for an A for the oral exam?

ReputationRep:
    AQA grade boundaries for AS German:

Unit 1 - 91/110 - have they ever been this high!!!

Unit 2 (oral) - 43/50 - not bad, same as last year.

What does everyone else think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nav_Mallhi)
    AQA grade boundaries for AS German:

Unit 1 - 91/110 - have they ever been this high!!!

Unit 2 (oral) - 43/50 - not bad, same as last year.

What does everyone else thing?
    91 seems a bit outrageous... definitely in comparison with other languages (Spanish is 83 for an A - I felt that was easier than German :O ) It wasn't the best news to receive this morning, I must admit... but what's done is done so let's hope for good results for all tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got their results? I got a C and was predicted a B... Dunno I thought I'd done better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky96)
    Has anyone got their results? I got a C and was predicted a B... Dunno I thought I'd done better
    Hey I got an A extremely pleased and shocked because i didn't think the exam went too well. Well done to you though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    Hey I got an A extremely pleased and shocked because i didn't think the exam went too well. Well done to you though
    Can I be you please what else did you get?

ReputationRep:
    I got an A!!!! Wooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    Can I be you please what else did you get?
    3As in bio chem and maths. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    3As in bio chem and maths. Wbu?
    2A's in bio and maths and a B in Geography. Well done you've got a cracking set of results there.

ReputationRep:
    2A's in bio and maths and a B in Geography. Well done you've got a cracking set of results there.
    Thank you well done to you too, so relieved its all over! Im dropping German, are you dropping any subjects?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you well done to you too, so relieved its all over! Im dropping German, are you dropping any subjects?
    I was gonna drop Geography but now i'm contemplating continuing all four.. Despite me doing worse in German I love it and want to continue.

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna drop Geography but now i'm contemplating continuing all four.. Despite me doing worse in German I love it and want to continue.
    Oh yh I totally understand how you are feeling. I lovw German so much but I just know a2 is gna consist of so much work and I probably cant cope. I hope to still talk in German to my friend who is native German then that way I wont forget the language. Yeah I know people who do mediocre at as but get overall A in A2 so I think you're making a wise choice. I wish you the best of luck for A2!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.