Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is my 1st post and to be honest I don't understand how this all works but just wanted to post to see who plans on studying photography at mmu starting September
    Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairemkn1)
    Studying -photography
    Applied for - ba(jobs) photography

Ill be nearly 21 come September
    And looking in to staying at halls

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry I'll be 23 in Halls too (probably Cambridge). I'm studying Graphic Design which is next door to Photography in the new arts building. Most of the people on our courses will be 20+ I imagine :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I hope so I feel old to be starting uni now I'm scared everyone will just be 18 ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared.... I only turn 18 at the end of August!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine nothing to be scared of it should be fun I'm just worried I'm to old ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meggy0001)
    Quite a long way it took me around the same time too, yeah I definately agree with that, quite excited about September well if I do manage to get the grades they want which I am doubtful at the moment . I hope you get an offer too!
    Hey! Yeah had my interview last wednesday got my conditional offer from them today buzzing about that tbh x was odd tbh cause i thought i ****ed the interview up well and proper like :') x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairemkn1)
    You'll be fine nothing to be scared of it should be fun I'm just worried I'm to old ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm 30!!! Just hope there are some other 30+ on my course or I will feel old!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when you can't start applying for accommodation? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can start applying now. As long as you've put it as your firm. I only accepted on Monday so I haven't been properly verified yet. But in the next few days I should be

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks, I best make a decision on where I want to go the! What halls are you applying for? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone chose a foundation that leads to biomed or similar as their firm choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole-ss90)
    Okay thanks, I best make a decision on where I want to go the! What halls are you applying for? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll be at Crewe so Booth Halls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Oh God. I actually have no clue I should really look into it :lol: Are you going to the applicant day on the 16th?
    I don't know where to pick!!
    Daisy Bank Halls is aparently 2 mins from the Psychology campus, so that would be ideal, but looking at what people have said on here it can be quite quiet, although I've spoken to a few people living there atm and they said it is really sociable as it's dead cheap to get to town so they are always out etc etc,
    I like the look of victoria and Oxford

And nooo I don't think I can get up as I've got work, dammit, should really go to have a look round though, not even been up for any open days or anything :P xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I'll hopefully be joining you all in September. I'm doing business and management. I have a weird sense of humour so when you see a girl laughing all the time, it will be me Did you all do allright in your January exams?

ReputationRep:
    anyone going crewe in september hit me up! wouldnt mind knowing a few bodies x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissPatricia)
    Hi everyone, I'll hopefully be joining you all in September. I'm doing business and management. I have a weird sense of humour so when you see a girl laughing all the time, it will be me Did you all do allright in your January exams?
    Heyyy I'm doing business and management too! Yeah I did quite well, got AAB! How about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the applicant visit day on April 20th at the crewe campus and going to the English lecture? Be nice to know someone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeWalters)
    Hey! Yeah had my interview last wednesday got my conditional offer from them today buzzing about that tbh x was odd tbh cause i thought i ****ed the interview up well and proper like :') x
    Yay!! Well done! That is awesome . I can see why it was really really good. I guess I might be seeing you in September if its your fist choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole-ss90)
    Heyyy I'm doing business and management too! Yeah I did quite well, got AAB! How about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    AAB that's amazing well done! I got ABBC, re-sitting BUSS3 cause there was hardly any finance in the case study. Are you applying for accommodation too? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissPatricia)
    AAB that's amazing well done! I got ABBC, re-sitting BUSS3 cause there was hardly any finance in the case study. Are you applying for accommodation too? xx
    Aww yours are really good too! What other subjects are you studying? Yeah I think I will be applying for Cambridge what about you?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.