Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goosegogs)
    They were: feeling alone, tension from parents, and failing at school
    Ah right okay. It think I got 2 then. I put trouble with school and problems with parents.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else find the listening question about the mobile phones easy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ffion12)
    Did anyone else find the listening question about the mobile phones easy?
    Yeah I thought it was really easy, apart from one of the words in the box which I didn't know the meaning of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanSmeaton)
    Yeah I thought it was really easy, apart from one of the words in the box which I didn't know the meaning of.
    Was it 'sonneries' as i guessed it to be ringtones or something to do with sound.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanSmeaton)

What did you put for emma?
    Bullying and environmental reasons..?
    I was so confused

ReputationRep:
    I was so confused
    Yes, I put the one about cyber bulling as she said about photos and I also put the one about harming the environment.

ReputationRep:
    Was it 'sonneries' as i guessed it to be ringtones or something to do with sound.

Yeah thats what it means
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Did this paper, was quite happy - 3rd time I've done it hgaha. Just worrieed about my essay, I wrote on question 10 and for disadvantages I talked about tourism - reckon this would be unrelated? I said that tourism was caused by holidays so therefore made an explicit link!!! worrieeeeeeeed

Also so annoyed because I conjugated monoparental as 'monoparentalles' instead of 'monoparentelles' soooo made.

how did you conjugate s'agir?? I thought it was the infinitive form because of 'pouvoir' before it

ReputationRep:
    I was so confused
    Yeah - the substances in the batteries are dangerous (had to be environment, as health risks had been taken by the guy who talked about the brain) and the bulling (there was another word for bullying - anyone remember?)

I found the Sengal director one hard and easy at the same time. What did you guys put for the one that the dating members went straight after work, I put vrai?! Also about whether the two guys who clicked, if they ever saw eachother again? I put faux (to the statement that said they no longer saw each other...) Clarifications? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielcain-reed)
    Did this paper, was quite happy - 3rd time I've done it hgaha. Just worrieed about my essay, I wrote on question 10 and for disadvantages I talked about tourism - reckon this would be unrelated? I said that tourism was caused by holidays so therefore made an explicit link!!! worrieeeeeeeed

Also so annoyed because I conjugated monoparental as 'monoparentalles' instead of 'monoparentelles' soooo made.

how did you conjugate s'agir?? I thought it was the infinitive form because of 'pouvoir' before it
    Would it not be 'monoparentales' instead of 'monoparentelles' anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Alsoo what did you guys put for the film about the young boy. Was it that he was writing a letter to the president to try and ban sweets?!

Also, what's the policy on the full written answers in French. I felt as if I was just regurgitating what I had heard on the tape. Will I lose marks for this? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtisticFlair)
    Alsoo what did you guys put for the film about the young boy. Was it that he was writing a letter to the president to try and ban sweets?!

Also, what's the policy on the full written answers in French. I felt as if I was just regurgitating what I had heard on the tape. Will I lose marks for this? X
    Yeah that answer about the boy is right. And I don't think you need to have perfect full sentences, as long as you get the idea across. If you repeat what they say on the tape it's fine, apart from if you put 'je' and stuff instead of 'elle'

ReputationRep:

I was wondering this too as my answers were so similar to to the tape.

ReputationRep:
    They were: feeling alone, tension from parents, and failing at school
    I thought it was wanting to get drunk, not feeling alone. Maybe I got that one wrong

ReputationRep:
    I retook this as I'm A2 but it felt a lot easier

That's what I put for the young boy in the film :yes:
    I don't really know how else you'd write it tbh. I think it's better to write it in full, you might miss out something essential if you wrote it differently plus you could also change the meaning.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - the substances in the batteries are dangerous (had to be environment, as health risks had been taken by the guy who talked about the brain) and the bulling (there was another word for bullying - anyone remember?)

I found the Sengal director one hard and easy at the same time. What did you guys put for the one that the dating members went straight after work, I put vrai?! Also about whether the two guys who clicked, if they ever saw eachother again? I put faux (to the statement that said they no longer saw each other...) Clarifications? x
    I thought that the one about dating members straight after work was ND or F forgot which one I put? but yeah they did see eachother again so it was F...

ReputationRep:

Can't remember but it was definitely bullying! Yeah i thought i heard something about batteries ending up in rivers..?
    Yeah I found that hard... it was definitely on AIDs?

With the speed dating, i put vrai for coming after work..but couldn't put à peine, into the context?! And then about seeing each other again, I can't remember what i put, but I think they did see each other again!

How did you do for the uniform one? I didnt really understand what they were asking..

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember but it was definitely bullying! Yeah i thought i heard something about batteries ending up in rivers..?

With the speed dating, i put vrai for coming after work..but couldn't put à peine, into the context?! And then about seeing each other again, I can't remember what i put, but I think they did see each other again!

How did you do for the uniform one? I didnt really understand what they were asking..
    (hi all!)

the uniform one they were asking if they had positive or negative opinions (or both) on uniform

ReputationRep:
    No sonneries wasn't the one I got stuck on. I knew the meaning of that. I can't remember what the one I didn't know was

ReputationRep:

For the one about seeing each other again the statement in the box said 'They never saw each other again' and I put F because I'm sure in the last paragraph it talked about a month after or something and how it's a true love story or something like that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.