Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To the guys(girls too :P): what do you think of me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfcation)
    Nope , but I wish I was
    I wish I could live in a better area of London.

I just read your previous post and I feel the same (boy version obviously). I don't really know what to do though.

ReputationRep:
    The amount of ass-lickery....

I don't even...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    Someone who posts several pictures of themself like that in a very frequented forum is clearly either a troll who has stolen someone's photos, or fishing.

Why do people need reassuring that they are attractive by a bunch of strangers online? I actually find it very, very weird.
    Because everyone worries about how people perceive them to some extent and online with strangers people have the balls to say something. I sure as hell can't go up to a female friend and ask for advice, far too embarrassing but I could ask a girl online if I wanted that as I don't know them personally so it doesn't matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    The amount of ass-lickery....

I don't even...
    Strongwhiteknights/10

If OP wanted a boyfriend she could just have said outright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sloaney Pony)
    Strongwhiteknights/10

If OP wanted a boyfriend she could just have said outright
    This.

Exactly.. not only that, but even the girls far less attractive get boyfriends. Either she's too intimidating, or there is a big flaw in her personality. :lol:

Made me laugh either way.

ReputationRep:
    You ait. 6/10

From what you say about personality, I don't think we'd get on. That's not a bad thing though - different strokes.

ReputationRep:
    This.

Exactly.. not only that, but even the girls far less attractive get boyfriends. Either she's too intimidating, or there is a big flaw in her personality. :lol:

Some guys like psychotic crazy girls who pretend to be 'random'. There are people out there for everyone. Other people will run to the hills and go for someone who isn't a nutcase. both are perfect for entertaining yourself on Internet forums.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fidgetingmidget)
    Instead of focusing on other "stunning" girls, you should pay attention to what you like about yourself. In my mind, you should have nothing to be nervous about, as you look very pretty.

I just have troubles wrapping my head around how seemingly very attractive people have low confidence in regards to their appearance. I understand that having low self esteem is a problem which is hard to get out of, but in all honesty, you should have nothing to be worried about.

I would also say that acting differently to how you would act is a bad idea. Just be yourself, don't feel forced to act in a certain way or adhere to a stereotype.

You may also find that finding happiness within yourself might pay dividends in your search for a boyfriend. People generally look for people who are happy and confident in themselves, rather than an insecure person who attaches themselves to their partner.
    You are right I am the quietest girl in my friend group. I don't like being the centre of attention because it makes me nervous I'll mess up or say something wrong and everyone will see or hear whatever I do.

I care a lot on what people think and I'm scared of people being rude.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh , there's lots of awful horrible and judgmental people here

I just thought I'd get some advice!

ReputationRep:

ayayayayayay macarenaa!!!

ReputationRep:
    This.

I'm sure she's a nice girl in real life, it just comes across as really attention-whoring on the Internet to be honest. There's no way she doesn't know she's attractive.

Laughing my ass off at all those poor sods PMing her and such thinking she's going to fall for them. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    At times, don’t get me wrong, I think I’m a bit decent looking. But overall I think I’m not even that attractive... They are so many stunning girls, I can’t even compare.

I am not attention seeking I just want people's general opinions. You people don't know me I am quite a shy girl (I only act random with people I know very well).

I have really low self esteem and I have many of the symptoms (I looked online). It's gotten really bad so far this summer. Every small thing pisses me off so much and I hate seeing myself in the mirror..I act really different in my mind compared to the way I act outside my room and I beat myself up in my mind everyday....

Are you happy now guys?

Nope , but I wish I was
    You're very pretty there's nothing to worry about.Did you get my PM?

ReputationRep:
    HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features?

My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy.

haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you
    Here we have a clear example where posing + instagram improves your looks... The first picture is all fine and well, then we have the next three where they've been instagramed and/or you've been able to pose. Don't get me wrong I'd *** in your face but I have a suspicion you're photogenic/ let down in real life

ReputationRep:
    I'm gay, but I think you are very pretty.

Low self-esteem moments can happen to anybody. Try to always remind yourself about what you believe is attractive in you. You have a very beautiful smile and gorgeous hair. I'm sure many guys would have a crush on you. Anyways, I hope you that you will feel more confident.

ReputationRep:

It's difficult for people to give advice on a) personality to someone we don't know, and b) looks on someone who is already attractive.

Add in the fact that the post will naturally spark some sort of jealousy or envy in a lot of people and it's not hard to see why you get a lot of bitter replies. I think you know the real truth though.

ReputationRep:
    You know you're pretty.

ReputationRep:
    OP if you thought you were unattractive you wouldn't be taking a ton of selfie's and posting them on a forum basically for people to tell you how pretty you are. I cannot stand girls who do that!!! You know you are pretty, what more do you want?
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    These 'judge my looks', threads are really doing my head in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Santorum)
    Here we have a clear example where posing + instagram improves your looks... The first picture is all fine and well, then we have the next three where they've been instagramed and/or you've been able to pose. Don't get me wrong I'd *** in your face but I have a suspicion you're photogenic/ let down in real life
    I know, in the last 3 pictures she looks a completely different skin colour to the first - she doesn't look white in the first pic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    These 'judge my looks', threads are really doing my head in!
    But dude where else will the trainwrecks white knights and attention seekers post? Na I kid they're not that bad it's not like you have to spend time here really do you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.