Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelgirlabz)
    Ah, thank you! Do we have to pre-enrol? had no idea...
    Yes you have to pre-enrol
    this video should help explain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMUvKg3vrA0

Also this link provides extra info
    http://www.qmul.ac.uk/studentinducti...ent/index.html

hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Ah, thank you! Do we have to pre-enrol? had no idea...
    Yes they should send you an email with a username and password to use to go on a website and pre enrol. All the information is in the email and the video that is posted by the above person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razia)
    Yes they should send you an email with a username and password to use to go on a website and pre enrol. All the information is in the email and the video that is posted by the above person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok, thank you both! i've just pre-enrolled now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I'll be studying history, and I'm living in Pooley house 10C. Anybody else?
    I'm really excited but at the same time really nervous, would be great to hear from any of you

ReputationRep:
    Heey Everyone

I'll be studying Mechanical Engineering!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! Anyone else doing Geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths_19)
    Thank you! which uni were you hoping to get into?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got the email today and applied for accommodation! fingers crossed!
    Yeah I called today, and they said because I applied to late there was basically zero chance of getting accommodation on campus... So he sent me another email straight away with links to other private halls or whatever the bloody terms are. Cass and Claredale are fully booked, unless you're a girl... :/ But I put in an application anyway because I realised I'm so desperate.

I'm really sorry to break this to ou. But what can I do? What are WE going to do? I do have family in London, so I won't die, but it's not accommodation!

Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! which uni were you hoping to get into?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah you are a girl! Well good luck, you might get into Claredale, if I'm right in saying that we're too late for the campus.

I am of course going to Queen Mary, this is the designated thread for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rish01)
    I'm doing Bsc (econ) geography so we've probably got some moduals together i know of one other guy doing geography as well

Most people it seems are in the same position (not knowing anyone going to QM) maybe we should start a Facebook group so everyone can get to know each other? or to organize a pre-freshers meet up for anyone whose interested?
    I'm doing Bsc Geography. Glad I'm not the only one on the course! I think the Facebook group would be a good idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in France House who is a fitness freak?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melissa1234)
    Hi everyone! I'll be studying history, and I'm living in Pooley house 10C. Anybody else?
    I'm really excited but at the same time really nervous, would be great to hear from any of you
    I'm also doing history, and staying in Pooley.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran12-51)
    I'm also doing history, and staying in Pooley.
    Oh great! Its nice to meet someone on my course and halls too! Where are you coming from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amlegge)
    Hellooooo I'm studying drama! :-) good to find someone haha! I'm thinking of the tiger tiger one for sure! I just wish I knew where others are going you know?! :P
    Hi im also studying Drama !! Im so happy someone on here is also doing the same course haha I also got rejected from the dorms, but I was wondering where I could buy the tiger tiger tickets

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking maths, you?

Nice, which house did you get? I decided to commute in the end, it's an hour if I have only 1 change or oddly 45 mins with two O_o Which I don't really understand! lol!
    haha im the opposite im taking english ^^

i got the maynard house, i wanted something better but i guess i shouldnt complain since others are struggling to get places >.< lol! aww your lucky..i want to stay home to save money but im too far away :/

have you pre-enrolled? have you sent them your proof of results btw..mine are online so idk what to do xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vippe)
    Anybody here doing International Relations ^^?
    ahh yes I am, finally found someone! It seems like hardly anyone else is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smm04)
    ahh yes I am, finally found someone! It seems like hardly anyone else is.
    Sa-weet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IzzyOak)
    Hi guys! Anyone else doing Geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi I'm doing BSc geography

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roziebang)
    haha im the opposite im taking english ^^

i got the maynard house, i wanted something better but i guess i shouldnt complain since others are struggling to get places >.< lol! aww your lucky..i want to stay home to save money but im too far away :/

have you pre-enrolled? have you sent them your proof of results btw..mine are online so idk what to do xD
    I have, but they didn't seem to ask about results. If I've just sat my A-levels, do I still need to send them proof? Ah well, all this preparation stuff is confuzzling XD

Can you maybe print screen your results, put it in a document and forward it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katharine...)
    Hi I'm doing BSc geography
    Yay I'm not alone! I'm doing Bsc too. are you staying in accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying English!?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.