Queens / Magee University of Ulster Nursing 2014 intake Watch

nathan18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd say if you haven't heard from Queens yet, then you mightn't.. i've had both my Magee and Queens interviews, so if some of you haven't heard from either i'd begin to worry.. but anyways good luck, and warning, the Queens questions make you think on your feet alot more:B
hipbones
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I didn't get my interview letter for queens until late march, and my interview wasn't until April, so please do not give up hope just yet.
Fefe90
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I emailed queens on Wed and they replied to me on Thursday. They said they will be sending out more invitations for interviews in the next few days and that if u haven't had Unsuccessful on UCAS that you are still in the game ! So don't lose hope yet interviews are running until April !
thealy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I had mine for magee on the 10th of March and still waiting to hear back. Has anyone heard from magee?
hipbones
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think Magee will release results around the 31st March. It's via ucas so everyone finds out at once.
tedbunny
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hipbones)
I think Magee will release results around the 31st March. It's via ucas so everyone finds out at once.
They told me after the interview that the offers would be out by the 31st as well.
Nurse2014
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just got an offer for Magee through there this morning. They must be starting to send them out now so should hear from them soon through ucas track
sazzad123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When was your interview, nurse2014? Hoping to hear back soon!
sophiegourley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just got an offer for magee too this afternoon!
Nurse2014
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My interview was the very start of march so maybe that's why I have heard back already. Sophiegourley are you waiting for any other offers or are you going to go to Magee?
laurenconnX
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got an unsuccessful and my interview was the 11th, not that fussed because I didn't want Magee that badly.
sazzad123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by laurenconnX)
I got an unsuccessful and my interview was the 11th, not that fussed because I didn't want Magee that badly.
I had my Magee interview on the 11th too laurenconnx but I haven't heard back yet, I want a place so badly!
thealy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mine was the 10th n I haven't heard. Lots of people I know have heard about being successful and unsuccessful but ther second names are all different so magee arent telling people alphabeticaly it must just be random. Im so nervous waiting to hear
sweettee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got into magee for my adult nursing woohooooo
brunette1652
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by nathan18)
I'd say if you haven't heard from Queens yet, then you mightn't.. i've had both my Magee and Queens interviews, so if some of you haven't heard from either i'd begin to worry.. but anyways good luck, and warning, the Queens questions make you think on your feet alot more:B

wow you are rude!
tedbunny
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Unconditional offer from Magee for Mental Health!!! So happy!
sophiegourley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Still waiting to hear from queens!
-Jennifer-
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can I just ask what time did u hear from magee? Was it via email
tedbunny
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by -Jennifer-)
Can I just ask what time did u hear from magee? Was it via email
It's via track on ucas. I got an email saying that track had been updated, but the email didn't say in what way.

I haven't heard from QUB yet either, but I'm just so happy to know that I'm at least going somewhere this September
-Jennifer-
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Congrats!! I really hope I get into magee too. When did u have ur interview for magee? Mines was the 5th. Did u get an email this evening?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (189)
22.74%
The paper was reasonable (383)
46.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (154)
18.53%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise