International Medicine Applicants 2014 Watch

xoxoRosie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've emailed Keele but the told me that I'm unfortunately not going to be getting an interview. It all comes down to Belfast now. Wish me luck :/
madgene
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xoxoRosie)
I've emailed Keele but the told me that I'm unfortunately not going to be getting an interview. It all comes down to Belfast now. Wish me luck :/
If we email them and ask whether we got an interview or not, do they tell you straight away? I applied there but I've heard absolutely nothing since October. And, good luck for your queens belfast.
pkozman
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone hear back from (Nottingham), or (Kings post interview)
xoxoRosie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by madgene)
If we email them and ask whether we got an interview or not, do they tell you straight away? I applied there but I've heard absolutely nothing since October. And, good luck for your queens belfast.
I got a reply within two days! Just quote your UCAS ID. Thanks for the nice wishes good luck
madgene
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xoxoRosie)
I got a reply within two days! Just quote your UCAS ID. Thanks for the nice wishes good luck
Thank you
apieceofpeanut
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Singaporean applicant here. I applied for Edin, Aberdeen, Bart's and Sheffield. Got interviews for Aberdeen, Barts and Sheffield. Went for my interviews for Sheffield (KL) and Barts (Singapore). Aberdeen is coming over to KL on 1 Mar I think.

Just yesterday I've gotten an acceptance letter for Sheffield! Was squealing and trying to contain my excitement in the taxi (cab, some may call it) All the best guys!
inviable
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by apieceofpeanut)
Singaporean applicant here. I applied for Edin, Aberdeen, Bart's and Sheffield. Got interviews for Aberdeen, Barts and Sheffield. Went for my interviews for Sheffield (KL) and Barts (Singapore). Aberdeen is coming over to KL on 1 Mar I think.

Just yesterday I've gotten an acceptance letter for Sheffield! Was squealing and trying to contain my excitement in the taxi (cab, some may call it) All the best guys!
Congrats! Can you share your stats with us? Are u graduate applicant? What kind of shadowing work have u done?
apieceofpeanut
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did GCE A levels. 3As1B. UK CAT 785avg. Undergrad.

Shadowed a radiographer (not a doctor) and volunteered in the hospice. I'm in the military now.
Millsy312
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A bit late to the party but just found this thread.

I'm a grad student.

Applied to Kings (grad), Warwick (grad), Leeds and Hull York.

Interviews for all except Warwick.

Kings rejected me but Leeds sent me an offer. Still awaiting Hull York.

Now I'm reading up about how to sort out my student visa with the UKBA.
fondsauce
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

haha hey applicant from Singapore here too! i got an offer on the same day. will you be going in this year or next year? i'll be going next year cause of NS.
apieceofpeanut
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by fondsauce)
haha hey applicant from Singapore here too! i got an offer on the same day. will you be going in this year or next year? i'll be going next year cause of NS.
I'm going next year as well! Haha. Same, due to NS commitments! Nice. What coincidence! Planning to go Sheffield? Is it your first choice?
fondsauce
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm going next year as well! Haha. Same, due to NS commitments! Nice. What coincidence! Planning to go Sheffield? Is it your first choice?
Yup it's my first choice! Really glad I got it haha. I applied to Dundee, Newcastle, Manchester and Sheffield. Still waiting for results from Dundee and Newcastle, got rejected from Manchester pre-interview.

Is Sheffield your first choice too? Really excited for uni now, can't wait to ORD haha
Bhalraam32
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yup it's my first choice! Really glad I got it haha. I applied to Dundee, Newcastle, Manchester and Sheffield. Still waiting for results from Dundee and Newcastle, got rejected from Manchester pre-interview.

Is Sheffield your first choice too? Really excited for uni now, can't wait to ORD haha
9days to ORD MUHAHAHA. Pm me if you're going to dundee. can't wait for September

Posted from TSR Mobile
apieceofpeanut
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bhalraam32)
9days to ORD MUHAHAHA. Pm me if you're going to dundee. can't wait for September

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice. Evidence of how NS bonds people. Haha! Not too sure how our reservist will be affected though:/ All the best guys+
Bhalraam32
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nice. Evidence of how NS bonds people. Haha! Not too sure how our reservist will be affected though:/ All the best guys+
I heard that the reservist MO conversion course is 3weeks long.

1 week 1 bar. Lol.

Edit. Singlish. -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
fondsauce
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bhalraam32)

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahh so jealous. wanna ORD now lol.

ooh got a place in Dundee? I went to Dundee last month for my interview. the medical school was really nice and I love how it was inside the hospital itself.

haha have fun in dundee! i'll post here if I do get an offer heh
pkozman
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone hear back from Nottingham?
Bhalraam32
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
ahh so jealous. wanna ORD now lol.

ooh got a place in Dundee? I went to Dundee last month for my interview. the medical school was really nice and I love how it was inside the hospital itself.

haha have fun in dundee! i'll post here if I do get an offer heh
Your time will come soon don't worry.

I went for the interview in December in KL, had an offer on Christmas Eve.

Heard nth but great things about Dundee. Didn't see the campus in person though. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
WhiteSkylight
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Has anyone had an interview at Manchester or has one coming up?
zheyuan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not me... Manchester's ukcat cut off this year was pretty insane!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
31.07%
The paper was reasonable (398)
40.41%
Not feeling great about that exam... (159)
16.14%
It was TERRIBLE (122)
12.39%

Watched Threads