Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Uni Accommodation 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Julesxx
I think I've read its the largest accommodation Northumbria has :smile:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Oh i see... Yeah that probably explains why nobody's been allocated the same flat yet then... I'm sure hoping it's a fun place to stay though, I was actually slightly bummed out about not getting new bridge street, but from reviews it seems as though liberty's pretty great to live in too!
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by BillyPick
I applied for accommodation in march, which is what has caused me to worry about accommodation that had gone to people that I know applied much much later on than when I did.

Hi Billy, if you're unconditional and know you're definitely coming, and haven't received an offer I can look on the system and see what's going on. If your waiting for the results, you won't hear anything until after your results.

Let me know if I can help,

Jill
Anyone in Trinity Square flat 32? :smile:
Original post by connorl9382
I'm in the same boat as you, email says should receive an offer by tomorrow :/ fingers crossed its my first choice (new bridge street) as I applied on News Years Eve!

Hi Connor,
Have you received an offer yet? I can have a look for you if you send me more details in a message? Full name, student number (starts with W and is 8 digits).
Many thanks,
Jill
Anyone in knoll court or flat 20?
Just received my confirmation letter today for accommodation:

Victoria Hall, Block D, Flat 16.

Anyone else here my flat-mates or close, would love to meet some people who are gonna be staying at Victoria Hall too, or even just anyone thats starting uni come September aha :P
New Bridge Street, Flat 47 anyone?
Glenamara Flat 16 - I've been looking for ages and I've met no-one yet! :frown:
Lovaine Flats, Flat 15 anyone? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, Im in Lovaine flats, flat 15! So glad I've just read your post - haven't been able to find anyone up until now :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lucyannabelle96
Hi, I am! So glad I've just read your post - haven't been able to find anyone up until now :smile:

Are you in Lovaine Flats too? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jademarie96
Are you in Lovaine Flats too? ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha sorry forgot to hit the reply button :smile:
Original post by Lucyannabelle96
Haha sorry forgot to hit the reply button :smile:

Omg haha, I've found a flatmate! I only got my accommodation offer this morning, have you found anyone else? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woohoo! :smile: Same I only just got mine yesterday, just you so far :smile:
Anyone in Lovaine Flats? Flat 8?? :smile:
Hi

I need help with Uni accommodation I ended up picking private accommodation and I know now it is a mistake I need to get into Halls at Northumbria but dont know what to do about doing this can anyone help
Original post by hayleynaish
Hi

I need help with Uni accommodation I ended up picking private accommodation and I know now it is a mistake I need to get into Halls at Northumbria but dont know what to do about doing this can anyone help

Whats wrong with your private accomodation ?
Hi

Nothing wrong with accommodation lovely room ensuite etc great but want more people to hook up with and it is very quiet which might be what some people want

H
Hi

Nothing wrong with accommodation lovely room ensuite etc great but want more people to hook up with and it is very quiet which might be what some people want

H
Original post by hayleynaish
Hi

H

I actually might be interested as I'm in the Liberty Quay halls, but I'm not really up for going on nights out every night and my flat mates are really up for it lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending