Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Warnock with a fantastic wind-assisted goal. Leeds can't sit back & need to push, rack up some goals.

ReputationRep:
    Leicester/Watford this afternoon, big game for us. If we get a result it'll seriously boost confidence which is what we've lacked so much this year. Can't see a good game for us, but with Nigel Pearson winning Manager of the Month, hopefully the curse kicks in this afternoon. Also the featured game on the Football Leicester Show tonight as well, surprise.

ReputationRep:
    Serious 6 pointer for Bolton today. Can't afford not to beat teams like Bournemouth at home, ideally a strong win would pick us up for a strong run in but I can honestly see us losing 1-0.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    2-1 Watford. Awful reffing for the first, offside surely?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope Watford knock Leicester off their perch.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    WHAT A PEARLER! Danny Drinkwater!

ReputationRep:
    A 2-2 draw, would've taken that at the start. However, third time in 4 we've ****ed up a two goal lead though. Sannino came in boasting a good defensive record, not going so well so far though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very relieved to see Peterborough score two at the death against Leyton Orient. Leaves us on top and on the same number of games after our postponement today.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant that Orients wheels are starting to unhinge.

(Original post by Jangrafess)
    Very relieved to see Peterborough score two at the death against Leyton Orient. Leaves us on top and on the same number of games after our postponement today.
    This!

ReputationRep:
    Our 2-0 victory over Shrewsbury yesterday is the first time the Blades have beaten a team outside the Premier League in 2014. Not expecting to get anything at Brentford on Wednesday, maybe a draw if we're lucky but I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    LEEDS FANS

Do you think you will get promoted this season ?

I think you have a good chance of the play offs

ReputationRep:
    Biggest win of the season, bar none. It wasn't pretty but we defended superbly and got the job done.

Shout out to Joey Barton as well. What a petulant little ****.

ReputationRep:
    A nice cheeky win at Reading the other day to keep up the excellent form. Fingers crossed and we'll be set for safety soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMBCFC)
    LEEDS FANS

Do you think you will get promoted this season ?

I think you have a good chance of the play offs
    No, not this year. That huge dip in form really dented our chances. With that being said, we're only 5 points away from the play offs. We need to add to our squad in the summer, particularly in defence. We're also royally screwed if McCormack gets injured. Big match away at 8th place Brighton tonight. I'd be happy to get a draw from that one.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know which is more apt:

Coventry's fans don't deserve such a badly run club, or:

Such a badly run club does not deserve such loyal fans.

The highest away following in England to watch us lose 3-0 at Notts fecking County speaks volumes about both.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    The highest away following in England to watch us lose 3-0 at Notts fecking County speaks volumes about both.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Really?
    On Saturday. 3,500.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On Saturday. 3,500.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So on one day? In which you were allowed that many tickets.

ReputationRep:
    So on one day? In which you were allowed that many tickets.
    You do get that I wasn't trying to claim we have the biggest away support outright?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Orient are imploding spectacularly, this is enjoyable.

x
    x
    I believe in terms of away following averages this season it's Leeds followed by Wolves. Cov must be up their to, I remember they took loads to MK.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 26, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.