Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmward1996)
    Flat neighbours! aha good, wasn't complaining was just concerned I'd done something wrong!
    Ah how exciting, nooo I get you I was confused too. I'm sure its all fiiiiiiiine though

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know which block at Student Court has been preferred by previous students? As in North East South or West haha, I chose East and am in flat 517
    studying Contemporary Media Practice at Harrow in Sept hopefully

ReputationRep:
    So many party promoters disguised as "students" on here trying to get you to join their Facebook "groups" lmao smh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Flat neighbours!������ aha good, wasn't complaining was just concerned I'd done something wrong!
    I am ap. 417 and I also was charged only 100! I wrote to the students apt team but still i have no reply from them :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwolujewicz)
    Anybody know which block at Student Court has been preferred by previous students? As in North East South or West haha, I chose East and am in flat 517
    studying Contemporary Media Practice at Harrow in Sept hopefully
    Ahh yay!! Im studying contemporary media practice as well! but i'll be hopefully staying at Harrow xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rumy)
    I am ap. 417 and I also was charged only 100! I wrote to the students apt team but still i have no reply from them :confused:
    This is the reply I got when I emailed them!😊
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I just realised that for people studying at Marylebone (or a nearby campus), Victoria Halls may have been the better option - though the rent is only around £4 or 5 more a month, the distance to those respective campuses is almost half - 4 miles-ish compared to 8 miles from Student Court. SC was my first option instead of Victoria for some reason (I just got the impression that Student Court was the better place) but hopefully I get my second preference instead now!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Ryan from Lincolnshire! I'm going to be studying international business with Spanish in September, I'm going to be in flat 813D in student court @ Wembley :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Jess, hopefully studying Photography in September at Harrow Campus (been offered a room in Harrow Halls).. Is anyone else doing photography? Haven't found anyone yet! (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess Kennedy)
    Hi I'm Jess, hopefully studying Photography in September at Harrow Campus (been offered a room in Harrow Halls).. Is anyone else doing photography? Haven't found anyone yet! (:
    Hi Jess! I'm studying fashion buying management, but i have applied for harrow halls as well Can I ask you when did you receive an offer for halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiinamn)
    Hi Jess! I'm studying fashion buying management, but i have applied for harrow halls as well Can I ask you when did you receive an offer for halls?
    Hey I got my offer for halls this morning - not sure what flat yet though

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know which room is closest to the kitchen in student court shard flats??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is the reply I got when I emailed them!������
    thanks i also got the same reply

ReputationRep:
    Hi im AJ and Im gonna be studying business and finance stayin at student court @ wembley

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan9864)
    Hey I'm Ryan from Lincolnshire! I'm going to be studying international business with Spanish in September, I'm going to be in flat 813D in student court @ Wembley :-)
    I'm in 808, I think that's somewhere around you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyleunwin)
    Oh yea it should be!

ReputationRep:
    Alex from Lincoln, 824

ReputationRep:
    I feel like i'm surrounded by people from lincoln haha

ReputationRep:
    I feel like i'm surrounded by people from lincoln haha
    You really are, we can't wait to escape🙈

ReputationRep:
    You really are, we can't wait to escape🙈
    You get the best people from Lincoln 😎

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.