The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
Seems like you've still got a few more threads before you catch up with my post count :tongue:

I don't plan to. But I think qwerty will soon catch you.
Reply 161
Original post by zaback21
Quite impressive how you just casually posted 329 posts today in last thread in just 3 hrs. You could do 3000+ posts in a thread in 10 days lol !

Thats the plan, 3216 is my target :colone:

Reply 162
Two more! :colone:
+++
Reply 164
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by a.gafor
Thats the plan, 3216 is my target :colone:

That be an amazing feat ! Very hard to break or even achieve it lol.

Well you can marry one and then they will give birth to Spartan men then!

They will be half breeds, we would have to dispose of them immediately before the Spartan bloodline is further weakened, no room for complacency.

A typical 100% Spartan baby should look like this

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
I don't plan to. But I think qwerty will soon catch you.

You'll have to cut back on the posting after the next few threads or it'll end up happening :tongue:

He won't catch up during this thread, probs the next one though- unless I come back and do some proper counting :colone:
:colone:
Reply 169
++++++++
Reply 170
That be an amazing feat ! Very hard to break or even achieve it lol.

Consider it done :lolz:
+.
Reply 172
You'll have to cut back on the posting after the next few threads or it'll end up happening :tongue:

He won't catch up during this thread, probs the next one though- unless I come back and do some proper counting :colone:

You don't believe our counting ? You should check the 26-0 thread then. Its very simple. 500 points = 250 posts = 3 people = 80 posts per person = 40 mins to win a game. So, yep we did win 6 games in one day + 9 over 2 days and 26-0 overall. No issues over our counting. You better check the ones where girls counted. They were always 4-8 points here and there.
Reply 174
(edited 10 years ago)

I'll be easing off for a while. I need to cut down! :tongue:
Original post by King Leonidas
They will be half breeds, we would have to dispose of them immediately before the Spartan bloodline is further weakened, no room for complacency.

A typical 100% Spartan baby should look like this

Spoiler

You are really obsessed. You do sound like Malfoy's lol ! :rofl:
Reply 179

Latest