The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

angel2703

MUST READ
did u all no tht the first floor offices of exchange works have been let out to drugs intervention ppl?! dus tht mean tht ther will be druggies around our building and jeopardising our safety and security? any1 else with me tht this is an awful thing to hav below us??

YEP!!! But they dont give a ****.

That was our argument exactly - and after assuring us that no smackheads could get into the living quarters, we kept catching them smoking in our courtyard.

Yes they can get in - and some of them must love the prospect of easy pickings from the student flats above. Why do you think they brought in the fob system? Because they KNOW these prats are a risk to us.

I hate Unite.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 161
Whats this fob system?
Reply 162
Heeeey, am moving into Exchange works 2. Flat 70! When does it all start do u knw? I can't come to sheffield til sat 23rd! i hope thats not to late, dnt wanna miss everything! If n e 1 wants 2 add me, its edited - please use private messages and my myspace is . xx lucy xx
Reply 163
i dnt get y the uni ddnt even point this out, theyr the 1s who r responsible for their students
for wat were payin we shud beable 2 expect sum sort of security, bt these swipe cards dnt seem tht reliable. im on the 3rd floor quite away frm the main door, bt those nearest it may be in danger. its disgracful
luceh.....im movin in on 16th, flat 25. thers pre freshers wk startin on 17th
meh, maybe they will know where i can get some good smack.........kidding!! yeah its bad, hope im not on a bottom floor jobby, anyone know where flat 78 is? Plus with the whole catching them in the courtyard business it's like how do you ask them to leave, to be honest id be really scared to say anything
xxxx
Reply 165
anneliese01
meh, maybe they will know where i can get some good smack.........kidding!! yeah its bad, hope im not on a bottom floor jobby, anyone know where flat 78 is? Plus with the whole catching them in the courtyard business it's like how do you ask them to leave, to be honest id be really scared to say anything
xxxx

i duno wat floor ure on, i flat 25 and on 3rd floor but thers like 2 sections, in like a square shape and ure in the 2nd one, id quess ure in the middle sumwer. i am rather concerned i dnt wnt thm ther, they steal stuff and cud attack u!! [email protected] if u wana add me.
Reply 166
jatuza
hello guys, im jat, movin into exchange works on 17th SEP!!!!.. cnt wait, im flt 19 room 1 doing packaging and graphic design..

im new on here n its way beta than that other1 which was jus tearin exchange works apart! at least on here it show that ppl r stayin there a second year so it cnt b all that bad! put in the quote cos im actually doin the same course as u! im stayin in 55.4 nearest person 2 that ive found so far is 50 but i dnt know how the blocks work!

oh yeah n tractor girl cnt believe ur from ipswich i live rite near there!
haids
im new on here n its way beta than that other1 which was jus tearin exchange works apart! at least on here it show that ppl r stayin there a second year so it cnt b all that bad! put in the quote cos im actually doin the same course as u! im stayin in 55.4 nearest person 2 that ive found so far is 50 but i dnt know how the blocks work!

oh yeah n tractor girl cnt believe ur from ipswich i live rite near there!

Hadleigh known for one thing (BUY RIGHT) lol.
The thing below the building are a councilling center they dont hand out drugs or anything. Never have seen anyone in or around the building since it opening in March. Never had any problems and the fob systme works fine, cant be more safe really plus they should be putting one on the block doors too.
Reply 168
gota love buy right for ur cheap pans n stuff 4 uni - not sure itl last long tho some of the pans felt like u can burn right thru the bottom!

n how many ppl r there 2 a flat?
Reply 169
little_red_sox
Haha, I certainly hope you aren't teaching English!

Although i also find it annoying when i'm reading text language on the Internet - which has no character limits, I think the lengths you're going to to insult people are quite silly. Accept the fact that people on the Internet tlk lyk this and you'll be fine.
Text talk with no character limits is clearly for the moronic (and dyslexic) of us.

You think I've gone to "lengths" to insult? Oh please. It was a simple observation.

If she wants to pass her first semester, a basic grasp of the English laguage would definitely be an advantage, don't you think?
haids
gota love buy right for ur cheap pans n stuff 4 uni - not sure itl last long tho some of the pans felt like u can burn right thru the bottom!

n how many ppl r there 2 a flat?

You mean they had a bottom in the first please lol, have to take mine back.

There between 4 - 8 people to a flat there are 5 in mine including me.
Reply 172
little_red_sox
Text talk with no character limits is clearly for the moronic (and dyslexic) of us.

You think I've gone to "lengths" to insult? Oh please. It was a simple observation.

If she wants to pass her first semester, a basic grasp of the English laguage would definitely be an advantage, don't you think?

How dare u call me dyslexic when you don't even know me?! With an A in english language I think i'll pass my first semester with ease...not thats its any business of urs! Oh, and you might like to use a spell checker before you post your quotes on here because your english isn't exacly 'up to standards'!
The majority of your posts involve insulting someone..get a life!!
Reply 173
I think the bickering in this thread has gone too far. However, I should point out to you all that typing in text speak is against the TSR rules, and so if anyone continues to use it there will be warning points. The same goes if people continue this flame war.
Reply 174
look i dnt care wot u say about my academic abilities, i know im not the most intelligent person in the world and i dnt try acting like i am. however, ur sittin there rippin every1 4 posting comments on a website. personally i failed 2 realise that this was an assignment that had to be written in an elaborated code.

the way you write in a post does not determin your ability and ur a fool if u fink it does.

frankly no1 really cares about how you want them 2 write on here, ppl r jus tryin 2 make friends n ur not making sheffield seem like a very welcoming place!

you go 2 sheffield hallam not eaton hu r u foolin
Reply 175
There between 4 - 8 people to a flat there are 5 in mine including me.

i see, do you know how the blocks work? or how many there are?
im going to be well confused when i move in i have no clue where to go because i havnt been there before!
I would retort but in perfect honesty, I don't have the faintest idea what you wrote.

And you saw what the moderator said, speaking in so called "text", is not allowed here anyway.

I win.
Reply 177
little_red_sox
I would retort but in perfect honesty, I don't have the faintest idea what you wrote.

And you saw what the moderator said, speaking in so called "text", is not allowed here anyway.

I win.

Maybe YOU should take more notice of what the moderators are saying, considering how many warnings you have got.....

:rolleyes:
Reply 178
little_red_sox

I win.

also your not meant to use caps but you do so i guess no ones perfect....

game over
haids
also your not meant to use caps but you do so i guess no ones perfect....

It's amazing how toddlers get into university these days.

And you'll find it's either "you are" or "you're".

Good luck in your first year. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending