Butler Hall Block C Level 2 Flat A Room 3
    !!

DD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MIP)
    Butler Hall Block C Level 2 Flat A Room 3
    !!

DD
    Yaaay another roommate! I'm the same but room 4 so were neighbours!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cristimay)
    Yaaay another roommate! I'm the same but room 4 so were neighbours!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay! Finally I was so worried I would be the only girl ( happened to a friend last year) what are you taking? and by any chance do you know if the 500wts is really needed everything I have is just over or a lot over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MIP)
    Yay! Finally I was so worried I would be the only girl ( happened to a friend last year) what are you taking? and by any chance do you know if the 500wts is really needed everything I have is just over or a lot over!
    So was I, thank god! And psychology w/ clinical psychology and mental health! What about you? I asked someone and they said that the 500watts thing is rubbish and to ignore it, so I'm just guna risk it and hope for the best haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So was I, thank god! And psychology w/ clinical psychology and mental health! What about you? I asked someone and they said that the 500watts thing is rubbish and to ignore it, so I'm just guna risk it and hope for the best haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL yhh so was I didn't want to spend loads of money on new straighteners plus with my hair it wouldn't hold. Management and human resources. Ahh I'm so excited now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MIP)
    LOL yhh so was I didn't want to spend loads of money on new straighteners plus with my hair it wouldn't hold. Management and human resources. Ahh I'm so excited now.
    It's my hair dryer I'm most worried about that's way over 1000watts, if we trip the electricity we can just run for it! Do you have facebook? Would be easier to gget to know you a little before Sept!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Florence1132)
    That's cool, my boyfriend's going to do history at rhul too I was thinking of history but decided on English and Philosophy
    That's so weird English and philosophy were my other two a levels besides history!! I bet that will be really interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samantha.W)
    Sorry to jump in there but I'm doing History aswell and will be living in Founders (but in the East wing)
    Yay!! You're the first history student I've found! I was starting to think it was just me haha!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by escarr15)
    Hello flatmate!!
    Same flat, I guess? What room number?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyelwell)
    Yay!! You're the first history student I've found! I was starting to think it was just me haha!!
    Oh really?! Haha! I've found quite a few actually - 2 other girls on the royal holloway freshers website and 2 boys on here I can't wait to start (hopefully) and to meet everyone

ReputationRep:
    Butler Hall Block D Level 1 Flat A Room 3

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you're the first other person i've found who's doing the clinical psych and mental health course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francesca16)
    you're the first other person i've found who's doing the clinical psych and mental health course!
    Yaaaay so are you! Most people I've seen have gone for the straight psych course but oh well! I'm so excited to start (hopefully)!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaay so are you! Most people I've seen have gone for the straight psych course but oh well! I'm so excited to start (hopefully)!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    woo it's good because i'm yet to even find anyone in my accommodation so a course buddy is reassuring! I guess we'll be in lots of the same lectures as straight psych people. Did you apply for clinical psych at other unis too?

ReputationRep:
    woo it's good because i'm yet to even find anyone in my accommodation so a course buddy is reassuring! I guess we'll be in lots of the same lectures as straight psych people. Did you apply for clinical psych at other unis too?
    Oo which accommodation are you in? And yeah I applied at royal holloway, kent, Lincoln, goldsmiths and southbank. There weren't to many that did clinical psych but I really wanted to do it! how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Block E, Level 2, Flat C, Room 1

any one close

ReputationRep:
    Oo which accommodation are you in? And yeah I applied at royal holloway, kent, Lincoln, goldsmiths and southbank. There weren't to many that did clinical psych but I really wanted to do it! how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in Kingswood 1, not so great! Oh cool, I was the same, didn't want to do straight psych when I definitely want to end up in clinical psych anyway. I applied to Kent and Goldsmiths too which is my insurance, I also went for Exeter but clearly royal holloway won

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Kingswood 1, not so great! Oh cool, I was the same, didn't want to do straight psych when I definitely want to end up in clinical psych anyway. I applied to Kent and Goldsmiths too which is my insurance, I also went for Exeter but clearly royal holloway won
    Hey! We're kinda neighbours, I'm in Kingswood 2. and doing Psych have you had a tour of Kingswood by any chance? :O because I've never been to that side, everytime we had accommodation tours, it was only the hall in the main campus.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellsyeah)
    Tuke Hall Block F Level 3 Flat C Room 7

I'M IN YOUR FLAT HI BUT I'M ROOM 2

Um yeah sorry got excited, Tuke Hall Block F Level 3 Flat C Room 2, and studying English and Film!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.