Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigboateng)
    Nope, will start in September @ Southampton

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done! I applied there, got an offer but I firmed Loughborough Uni. Good luck! What offer have you got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsFahima)
    Well done! I applied there, got an offer but I firmed Loughborough Uni. Good luck! What offer have you got?
    What course have you firmed for lboro?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JHZ)
    What course have you firmed for lboro?
    Aeronautical Engineering

ReputationRep:
    Aeronautical Engineering
    Cool! I've firmed lboro as well, for civil engineering tho Have you decided which hall you're going for? I'm so lost between all the options 😩
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JHZ)
    Cool! I've firmed lboro as well, for civil engineering tho Have you decided which hall you're going for? I'm so lost between all the options
    Hey! That's cool! What's the offer? I'm probably going to be living at home :lol: Sorry, can't help you there.
    Your name?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! That's cool! What's the offer? I'm probably going to be living at home :lol: Sorry, can't help you there.
    Your name?
    Ahh I see, no worries So you must be from the area then? What's it like, I haven't had a chance to look around the town centre, but the uni campus was great. I'm Helen, you? Oh and my offer's ABB cos I'm doing BEng.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JHZ)
    Ahh I see, no worries So you must be from the area then? What's it like, I haven't had a chance to look around the town centre, but the uni campus was great. I'm Helen, you? Oh and my offer's ABB cos I'm doing BEng.
    Yeah, I live in near there I go to college just near the uni. The place is really nice. Not very big but the atmosphere is safe, many students around and the town centre is good too! I like Loughborough so I don't think you've made a wring choice

I'm Fahima! Ah that's good! My offer is AAA although I applied for BEng. Hoping for the best! What A-Levels you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for Loughborough, what was your Southampton offer and what made you choose Loughborough?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigboateng)
    Good luck for Loughborough, what was your Southampton offer and what made you choose Loughborough?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank You! I got an offer of AAA (same as Loughborough). It's just too far from home and I prefer the Loughborough Campus. What about you? What offer did you get?

ReputationRep:
    Thank You! I got an offer of AAA (same as Loughborough). It's just too far from home and I prefer the Loughborough Campus. What about you? What offer did you get?
    I got an AAB offers for Masters. I quite like the distance :P Its 4 hrs away by train for me (2hrs by car)

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Cardiff for Civil Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mwo123)
    Firmed Cardiff for Civil Anyone else?
    I'm also a female doing civil engineering at Cardiff looking forward? Gonna be beaaaaast! Loads of lawyers here though. Damn lawyers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryoJenetic)
    Ive firmed for BioEngineering at Sheffield as well I can't wait, i'm so excited!
    Me too, Bioengineering!

ReputationRep:
    Who's achieved their final year results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, for years I've had the idea of my dream job, working with planes, dabbling in motorsport, it's put me on the path to get a degree and go for those jobs. 12/13 I completed an Access to HE Science diploma, 13/14 started my Engineering FY at Southampton, 14/15 repeated it (boo) and now finally on course to start my MEng Aero and Astro course at Southampton.

Looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadja92)
    Hi, for years I've had the idea of my dream job, working with planes, dabbling in motorsport, it's put me on the path to get a degree and go for those jobs. 12/13 I completed an Access to HE Science diploma, 13/14 started my Engineering FY at Southampton, 14/15 repeated it (boo) and now finally on course to start my MEng Aero and Astro course at Southampton.

Looking forward to it
    That is amazing! Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    It's amazing to see more people whether male or female going into the engineering industry! Well done guys!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing Medical Engineering at Cardiff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadja92)

Looking forward to it
    I applied to soton aero as well, we might be on the same course if I get in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any girls who want to be Chemical Engineers going into year 12?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.