Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It's official, the UK is the gayest nation in Europe! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikhan94)
    Yay im so gay!! (happy)
    We'll take your first answer, Mr. Khan :camp:

ReputationRep:
    Good news, just a shame the left want to bring barbaric ideologies into the UK which are against homosexuality.

The left always complain that the UK is controlled by right wingers, well clearly it is us right wingers who must be actually helping the LGBT movement while the left are trying to destroy it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    What's to be proud of? The rest of the world is pi$$ing themselves laughing
    :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    Ummm yippie?

ReputationRep:
    You make it sound like its a good thing, liberal agenda for you I guess, they should stop spreading their, vile poison into schools, it's a form of child grooming. If your going to be gay fine, just keep it to yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Good!!. sex and love is about the connection between human beings. It's about time more countries stopped been so homophobic and give more protection to non heterosexual people, people should not have to hide or live in fear. I find it sad very very sad that in the 21st century there is so much hate and intolerance in the world, and so much of it is encouraged by religions .
    I think it's shameful that people can be beaten or murdered by their own families because they are attracted to persons of the same gender.
    more countries should learn to support the most natural human right, that to be able to love anybody they choose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DauntlessOne)
    You make it sound like its a good thing, liberal agenda for you I guess, they should stop spreading their, vile poison into schools, it's a form of child grooming. If your going to be gay fine, just keep it to yourself.
    Educating young people it's ok to be yourself isn't really grooming is it ! and it's not vile poison. Not everyone likes the opposite sex.it's been going on since the start of humanity. Most animal species are the same.

ReputationRep:
    Even an intolerant country like Pakistan has a huge gay scene, and I'm sure they don't have" grooming" in schools!!

http://www.thewire.com/global/2013/0...gay-sex/68760/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sethy75)
    Educating young people it's ok to be yourself isn't really grooming is it ! and it's not vile poison. Not everyone likes the opposite sex.it's been going on since the start of humanity. Most animal species are the same.
    Telling primary school kids about homosexuals isn't educating them its confusing them sexually. I think its appalling that this type of thing is allowed in Britain. kids between the ages of 5-14 shouldn't be taught about homosexuals, because they just wind up sexually confused. why can't you just let them be kids? They don't have the capacity at that age to truly understand it. So yes it is a form of sexual grooming and you would see that too if you wasn't degenerated.

ReputationRep:
    If your going to be gay fine, just keep it to yourself.
    If you're going to be straight fine, just keep it to yourself.
    We don't want your movies shoving your straight agenda down our throats. Why do you need to have straight PDAs anyway? Everyone hates them.
    Stop glorifying straight relationships, because they're clearly unhealthy.

It doesn't sound so great when you flip it around, does it?

ReputationRep:
    Telling primary school kids about homosexuals isn't educating them its confusing them sexually. I think its appalling that this type of thing is allowed in Britain. kids between the ages of 5-14 shouldn't be taught about homosexuals, because they just wind up sexually confused. why can't you just let them be kids? They don't have the capacity at that age to truly understand it. So yes it is a form of sexual grooming and you would see that too if you wasn't degenerated.
    Evidence shows (and I can provide studies and authorities on the matter if you so desire) that conversion therapy does not work. You can't intentionally change your sexuality.

ReputationRep:
    Most animal species are the same.
    Over 1500 different species, in fact.

ReputationRep:
    LOL what percentage are Norway, the Netherlands and Spain?

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing that is a great thing!

ReputationRep:
    Who said I was trying to shove an agenda down your throats. I was merely saying that its wrong to mess with young kids minds. And there is no point trying to reason with you people, because with that kind of mind set you believe everyone that doesn't think what you believe is the boogieman. Fine, so be it, live in ignorance but this conversation is over.

ReputationRep:
    Who said I was trying to shove an agenda down your throats. I was merely saying that its wrong to mess with young kids minds. And there is no point trying to reason with you people, because with that kind of mind set you believe everyone that doesn't think what you believe is the boogieman. Fine, so be it, live in ignorance but this conversation is over.
    But it's already been established that you can't change someone's sexuality. So how exactly will telling children that homosexuality exists make them gay?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't see primary school mentioned . I think any sex education is to much for young children and Unwanted. I like many got the very basic sex ed just before I left primary school. It was a really corny cartoon if I recall. If I'm not to busy been a degenerate I might find it on you tube. However in secondary education when more is been taught around sex and relationships, this could be the time to explain properly how heterosexuality is not mandatory and how some people are attracted to their own sex.
    I think teaching any child about sex at a early primary age is not suitable. So by logic if teaching about homosexuality is grooming then surely teaching about heterosexuality is also grooming.and it should be stopped.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't see primary school mentioned . I think any sex education is to much for young children and Unwanted. I like many got the very basic sex ed just before I left primary school. It was a really corny cartoon if I recall. If I'm not to busy been a degenerate I might find it on you tube. However in secondary education when more is been taught around sex and relationships, this could be the time to explain properly how heterosexuality is not mandatory and how some people are attracted to their own sex.
    I think teaching any child about sex at a early primary age is not suitable. So by logic if teaching about homosexuality is grooming then surely teaching about heterosexuality is also grooming.and it should be stopped.
    No, because heterosexuality is normal and how nature intended it to be, there is no other species on earth that practice homosexuality, because simply it is against their biological hardwiring and instincts, animals know that they have to reproduce healthy and reliable offspring. Heterosexuality or homosexuality isn't a concept in the animal kingdom. It is only down to western societies backwards way of thinking, regarding a political nature that homosexuality is even tolerated. But, politics is like a pendulum its always changing and turning, peoples opinions change, governments change and before too long this great nation will get back on track again! God save the queen! God save Great Britain!

ReputationRep:
    there is no other species on earth that practice homosexuality, because simply it is against their biological hardwiring and instincts
    I'm sorry that you're so misinformed. In fact, over 1500 animal species display homosexuality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    How come what?
    How come you feel it's an honour being gay?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.