Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ja!!!!

This loss has actually been arguably more embarrassing than the Germany 7-1 because they cant put it down to emotion or stage fright. Holland have just controlled them and won 3-0 without barely trying here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    He truly has had a terrible world cup. Movement is gone now, relies on little moments of skill but it was always the off the ball tuff that made him World Class...

Hoping he carries this on this season :laugh:
    Like he had a good 18months, made a big money move to United on a long contract and bar his first year he's been that injury prone self. Wenger played another blinder.

Anyway, yeah I called 3-0. Robin will get 20 goals in all competitions.

Lool at your keeper coming on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    "Natural coming together".

Lol.
    A coming together...

with big phil.......

as robben opens his legs.....

Filthy minded commentator

ReputationRep:
    LvG - what a nice guy

ReputationRep:
    This other goalie is :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Yes, I thought so too. Can't see Hulk getting too much time now though, and I also expect Coutinho to get a lot more game time. I think that any sense that Luiz is a top-quality defender will be finished now, though Dante's not really impressed me either.
    Jam's backline looks good, though.
    Yeah, I forgot about Miranda tbh, I'd have him over Dante.

ReputationRep:
    Germany's 7-1 has looked that bit less impressive with every minute played here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowHawk)
    Netherlands to win. 3-0
    Well done, sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Like he had a good 18months, made a big money move to United on a long contract and bar his first year he's been that injury prone self. Wenger played another blinder.

Anyway, yeah I called 3-0. Robin will get 20 goals in all competitions.

Lool at your keeper coming on.
    So did Fergie, £24m and he won us the title

ReputationRep:
    Why is Robben & the netherlands so happy? :confused:

Still losers, except the manager arguably.

ReputationRep:
    Brazilian fans are so funny, at least they have good spirit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Yes, I thought so too. Can't see Hulk getting too much time now though, and I also expect Coutinho to get a lot more game time. I think that any sense that Luiz is a top-quality defender will be finished now, though Dante's not really impressed me either. Jam's backline looks good, though.

I forgot about Rafael - hasn't he been pretty good for United recently? At least relative to other players under Moyes? And the backline does look good, with more potential to become a unit than this one. Rafinha and Marquinhos might get call-ups too.

I agree that the talent pool is okay, but they really do lack any striking depth to replace Neymar. Robinho and Pato haven't fulfilled their potential.
    Rafael had an average season last year, but the season before he was pretty boss. He had a lot of injuries so he can be excused. He's a hothead(so fits the brazil squad pretty well :lol:) and he needs to stop that side to his game.

Rafinha should be a definite callup, he's not getting into the Spain side anytime soon with Koke, Thiago and Isco being above him in the pecking order. He's another I forgot though.

ReputationRep:
    I know we had 3 goals, but what a poor game that was. Cillessen appeared to be running the clock down after about 55 minutes and Brazil were a joke from start to finish. The referee didn't help matters, either.

This World Cup is fizzling to a somewhat lacklustre end, and I can't see tomorrow's match changing that. It would have been more interesting if a so-called underdog had made the final, which was a real possibility given the teams on Argentina's side of the draw.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG BRAZIL LOST.

FORGET ABOUT THAT!

DID YOU SEE MY BAE NEYMARS FACE?
    THEY MADE HIM ANGRY!

**** Brazil, I thought they would try today! NEYMAR IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES THE TITLE OF 4th.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Because it's funny when a big team goes 10 years without a trophy, and when they lose heavily to all their rivals.
    So now this has ended will you start joking about another club instead or are you all so addicted that like a hooked heroin junkie you scavage for anything resembling a high even if it is cheap and pitiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurvan)
    Why is Robben & the netherlands so happy? :confused:

Still losers, except the manager arguably.
    Alas that is always the way with Holland...

Van Gaal made plenty of mistakes this tournament tbh, it's been an easy run for him in truth and he did well to get to the SFs, but with very negative footie mainly so idk

ReputationRep:
    The entire stadium singing "The blackout is back, the blackout is back", and chanting ole when Netherlands had the ball. Best World Cup Ever.

ReputationRep:
    How long will it take for Scolari to get sacked? Tomorrow morning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    How long will it take for Scolari to get sacked? Tomorrow morning?
    He will continue, apparently. Brazil's Federation won a lot of money in this WC, that's what matters to them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 13, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.