Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm not exactly tall myself but yeah i like short girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihoho)
    I am 6.2" and like short girls, because I can throw them around like sex objects.
    For some reason , this made me laugh so much

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    6ft 1 and i prefer short girls , but not too short ( under 5ft)

(Original post by Solid.Snake)
    I'm not exactly tall myself but yeah i like short girls
    How tall are you?

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    6ft 1 and i prefer short girls , but not too short ( under 5ft)
    So girls between 5'1-5'4 would be okay for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

If there not abnormally short than it doesn't matter , personality is more important.

ReputationRep:
    You seem determined to ask every guy on this forum about their height preferences. Are you striking names off on a list to work out who you can date on this site? :-P

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    If there not abnormally short than it doesn't matter , personality is more important.
    lol I get it. And in terms of personality, what do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Don't you think you would weird with a 5ft girl? I mean to say weird in a cute way, but I have no idea how explain that lol
    haha it might look a bit weird i suppose, but if she was comfortable with it i wouldn't mind because it'd just be the fear she'd feel self conscious that would bother me. I'd still be attracted to a girl who was 5ft is what i'm saying so i'd date them, just because a girl might be smaller doesn't make them less attractive. It wouldn't be ideal but if i liked them as a person then their height wouldn't make a difference

ReputationRep:
    How tall are you?
    5'7

ReputationRep:
    Short girls are not attractive.

Being tall and thin is 10/10 for me. If you're short I will overlook you.

ReputationRep:
    Im 6'3 so having a girl closer to my height would be strange as I am taller than most male freinds so I think taller girls are more masculine and not as "cute"

(Original post by Josh_B)
    You seem determined to ask every guy on this forum about their height preferences. Are you striking names off on a list to work out who you can date on this site? :-P
    haha good question lol ...seriously no! You do realise on TSR, one cannot really get to know the personality and personality is very important.

I just want to know about what sort of height most tall guys prefer.

ReputationRep:
    lol I get it. And in terms of personality, what do you mean?

People with similar interests and characteristics as mine.

ReputationRep:
    haha good question lol ...seriously no! You do realise on TSR, one cannot really get to know the personality and personality is very important.

I just want to know about what sort of height most tall guys prefer.
    I know, I'm just joshing with you :-P.
    The big question is...
    Can you go on all the rides at theme parks or are you too short to ride a roller coaster?

ReputationRep:
    So many guys on here are confused.

Tall guy is 6ft2

[QUOTE=Josh_B;48591914]I know, I'm just joshing with you :-P.
    The big question is...
    Can you go on all the rides at theme parks or are you too short to ride a roller coaster?[/
    QUOTE]

haha..well I'm 5'1 or 5'2. To you that might be too short but I think that's not too short to ride a roller coaster haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakekelly_)
    Im 6'3 so having a girl closer to my height would be strange as I am taller than most male freinds so I think taller girls are more masculine and not as "cute"
    what about tall girls sexy long legs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoflower)
    So many guys on here are confused.

Tall guy is 6ft2
    no that's just the perfect height which i'm glad i am. but tall should be anything from 6ft and over.

ReputationRep:
    haha..well I'm 5'1 or 5'2. To you that might be too short but I think that's not too short to ride a roller coaster haha
    I wouldn't say it's too short for me, my ex was only 5'3 if I remember correctly.
    I don't think I'm too tall to go roller coasters except the children's ones. But I am too tall to be allowed to fly in any jet with an ejector seat & I also find most cars & trousers don't come quite big enough for me. So being tall is great but does have it's drawbacks.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.