Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Friday should be okay. Im sure I can pry myself away from FIFA 15 for a little while haha.

ReputationRep:
    Dad's sprung a surprise event on me on Friday night and I have something Saturday too -.-
    I'll set my preferences though and be active through the season, just bloody move in weekend haha.

What do I do next? Set up an account and draft preferences?

ReputationRep:
    I count 7 people including JBarrow's friend, I'll set the limit to 8 and create it.

Edit: Let me know if there's any other people who want to join and i'll change the settings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Durantula)
    Yes!

(Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    I'll do it

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by brent_)
    Havent done this before but I'll give it a go

(Original post by JBarrow96)
    I'll have a go. I'd prefer draft night friday cos I move in to uni on Sunday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

EDIT: can I get one of my mates involved in this league? He's not on TSR though.

(Original post by Nerd2)
    I'm in.
    Draft so far is set for 9pm tomorrow. If anymore people want to join, let me know and i can change settings and draft time as well if need be.

Can you guys private message me your email addresses so i can send the league invites? Thanks
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Sent

ReputationRep:
    Sent mine!

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean we have to be on there at exactly 9pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have no idea how to do fantasy sports and I'm not around Friday night :/ maybe next time tho!

BTW FINALLY BLEDSOE AGREES TO A DEAL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    Have no idea how to do fantasy sports and I'm not around Friday night :/ maybe next time tho!

BTW FINALLY BLEDSOE AGREES TO A DEAL
    Its Saturday 9pm isn't it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Invites sent to those who've PMed me so far

(Original post by alexschmalex)
    You can set it to automatic selection if you still want to join. Because we're in a standard points league, drafting doesn't require too much thought. If we were in a category league then it'd be much more in depth so no excuses!

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean we have to be on there at exactly 9pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah you have to be there like 5 mins before to log in and everything otherwise it locks you out of the draft.

It's tomorrow at 9pm.

If a majority want me to change the draft to some time in the weekend, i can do so, just need to let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    Yeah you have to be there like 5 mins before to log in and everything otherwise it locks you out of the draft.

It's tomorrow at 9pm.

If a majority want me to change the draft to some time in the weekend, i can do so, just need to let me know
    I can say with confidence I won't be on tomorrow night then or Saturday. And next week I have freshers week events. I don't know what to do here :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBarrow96)
    I can say with confidence I won't be on tomorrow night then or Saturday. And next week I have freshers week events. I don't know what to do here :/
    If other people want to change the draft we can. It doesn't have to be this week. Alternatively, you can set it to auto select which i think is the default thing anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Why does it say the draft is tommorow at 1

ReputationRep:
    Wait it was just the time zone

So it's on Friday at 9

ReputationRep:
    Wait it was just the time zone

So it's on Friday at 9
    Correct mate

ReputationRep:
    I've got no internet for the moment so you may as well count me out. Would've liked to do this though

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't look like we can draft today as we don't have enough members. There's 3 people still left to check their emails and confirm the invitation though so hopefully it'll be soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    Doesn't look like we can draft today as we don't have enough members. There's 3 people still left to check their emails and confirm the invitation though so hopefully it'll be soon
    Sorry, totally forgot, still time for me to do it now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    Sorry, totally forgot, still time for me to do it now?
    Yeah accept the invite and ill change the date/time

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.