Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Normally I don't wear make up on a day to day basis, but if I do, I'll wear a little eyeliner, concealer and powder.

Foundation: Bourjois Healthy and Natural (this is the BEST foundation, it's my holy grail)

Mascara: Maybelline Rocket Volume Waterproof

Eyeliner: Maybelline Lasting Drama Black Shock Gel Liner (comes in a pen, BEST eyeliner ever)

Powder: Mac Mineralise Skin Finish in Natural Light

Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me

Blush: Any peach toned blush

ReputationRep:
    Tinted moisturiser (Lidl)
    Concealer (Rimmel's lipstick type thing)
    Powder (Rimmel - stay matte)
    Mascara (Primark)
    Lipstick (Rimmel - Notting Hill Nude or No7's 'chic')

I also sometimes wear Natural Collection's peachy blusher, and I'll go for eyeliner too if I want to look a bit more done up. :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Hey can you tell me more about the smashbox primer (does it make skin look so smooth when applied before foundation) and also whats the chanel foundation like?
    Hey the smashbox primer is amazing, i absolutely love it! It makes my skin feel sooo smooth and it helps me apply my foundation and concealer evenly. My make up definitely lasts longer, and its a great product for oily skin

The Chanel foundation is so easy to apply and it lasts 6/7 hours which to me is long enough. I have oily skin so its perfect for me as its oil free and doesnt make me break out at all. It gives medium to full coverage and makes my make up look flawless :cool:

(hope this helped)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Rainbow Drops-)
    Hey the smashbox primer is amazing, i absolutely love it! It makes my skin feel sooo smooth and it helps me apply my foundation and concealer evenly. My make up definitely lasts longer, and its a great product for oily skin

The Chanel foundation is so easy to apply and it lasts 6/7 hours which to me is long enough. I have oily skin so its perfect for me as its oil free and doesnt make me break out at all. It gives medium to full coverage and makes my make up look flawless :cool:

(hope this helped)
    Oh I see thanks!
    Does the smashbox make the foundation look flawless? And can you tell the difference when you wear it and when you dont?

I feel like my foundation looks flaky sometimes and i want it to look flawless

ReputationRep:
    Loreal bb cream or Mac mineralise foundation or revlon photo ready
    Erase paste by benefit or natural collection or Nars for concealer
    Mac painterly primer if I'm wearing eye shadows
    Rimmel exaggerate liquid liner or maybelline gel liner
    Urban decay or bourgeoisie coloured pencils
    Zukreat , AOM contour stick
    Mac gingerly blusher or one I got from the market lol
    Mac lip and blusher tint on the lips or Mac peachy keen with Nars Turkish Delight with Mac spice lip liner or rose Vaseline
    Soft and gentle by Mac as a highlighter
    Sleek brow kit for eyebrows
    Telescopic mascara or Rimmel (the orange and black tube-Iv forgotten the name)
    Natural collection powder to set concealer
    Urban decay setting spray

I don't wear this amount everyday but Iv just included a range as to what may suit you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lancome foundation teint idole
    Rimmel London eyebrow pencil
    Mac pro longwear concealer
    Sleek contour kit
    Ben nye Banana power :love:
    Max factor mascara
    Mac mineralise skin finish Dark deep
    Maybelline eye liner
    Red cherry eyelashes #43
    Rimmel London Lipstick Pink Pout
    Max factor lip liner

ReputationRep:
    I use loreal true match foundation and powder , I have a sleek blusher palet , loreal liquid eye liner and millionise mascara and rimmel eyebrow pencil

ReputationRep:
    Face cream.

ReputationRep:
    Foundation: Mac studio fix fluid, love it but it tends to look weird after a few hours (inc primer and setting powder so there's no excuse for it to look sloppy after 4hrs) Lately I've not been wearing foundation, just concealer and mineralise powder (Mac) whilst I find a different foundation.

Concealer: Mac pro longwear

Lips: YSL or Mac

Blush/contour: Sleek contour kit & their blushes

Eyes: Loreal mascara and liquid eyeliner.

Eyebrows: Threaded by sanjita or insert name here.

ReputationRep:
    CC cream and mascara, both GOSH.

ReputationRep:
    We've just done a new make-up post on our blog SBW-D.blogspot.com with some of our everyday favourites.. Please feel free to check it out!

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Kinda off topic, but any tips on having nice looking skin without wearing foundation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rimmel London eyeliner, scandaleyes mascara and lipstick and that's it really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fortunesfool)
    The products, names, brands and shiz
    - Rimmel powder
    - Bourjois concealer
    - L'oreal blush
    - Benefit browzings (I think it's called)
    - Maybellene mascara or boots natural collection clear mascara

Stopped wearing foundation a year ago...such a good decision

ReputationRep:
    My everyday makeup products are:

Primer - Nars Radiant Glow (I think that's what it's called anyway!)
    Concealer - Bourjois Correcting Concealer stick
    Foundation - MAC Studio Sculpt
    Eyeliner - Rimmel Exaggerate (Waterproof)
    Mascara - Maybelline Manga/Lancome Grandiose
    Blush - Bourjois/Revlon (A floral affair in peachy keen)
    Lips - MAC Craving (I absolutely adore this colour. Some days I'll switch it up with various other MAC lipsticks)

Tbh I only started to properly wear makeup when I was 21 (i.e. last year) and even then it took me ages to figure out how to put everything together lol.

ReputationRep:
    Any primer recommendations?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livealittle)
    Any primer recommendations?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't have a specific primer recommendation, but I do recommend to use a water based primer if you use a water based foundation and a silicon primer if you use a silicon based foundation. Otherwise the primer just can't do it's job so well.

If someone could tell me a good primer to use with Revlon colour stay normal/dry skin though that would be great. I don't want to use the revlon primer as it is pink tinted.

ReputationRep:
    Kinda off topic, but any tips on having nice looking skin without wearing foundation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A good skin care routine, if you have blemishes skin of hyperpigmentation you could try to figure out the root causes and try to address the issue. After that all you really need is a good moisturiser so your skin looks healthy.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Drink water

ReputationRep:
    Mac liquid eyeliner, Rimmel Mascara, Mac or sleek lipsticks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.