Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So, how attractive would you say Kim Kardashian is? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    She's a hobbit, I have and always will be irritated by the *****. I say 7-8. Can't really trust pictures in magazines and stuff (which are 99.99% of where her pictures come from?). Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

ReputationRep:
    I think now she's like a 9/10 in the face but her bum is just too big.. and I can't look at it without this pic coming into my head
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    8 with make up. 5 without

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    I don't know ... she has strong facial features for one whereas I usually find daintier ones prettier :dontknow: She also seems very frozen and haughty in the face.
    fair enough. could you give me an example?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    6.9/10
    Ariana Grande on the other hand is 11/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sorry she looks about 12. Unless you like the look of little pre-pubecent girls then thats weird haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    I'm sorry she looks about 12. Unless you like the look of little pre-pubecent girls then thats weird haha
    it is funny as she is 4 years older than me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Why not bae? What's wrong?
    soz i'm a private person like that

ReputationRep:
    soz i'm a private person like that
    But you're bae

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patsyjenx)
    I think now she's like a 9/10 in the face but her bum is just too big.. and I can't look at it without this pic coming into my head
    Men like ass like that. We LOVE it. :tong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    Pretty low lol
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Pretty low lol
    With average being 5, I don't think she's that beyond it. That saying, makeup and clothing can add a couple scores.

ReputationRep:
    She's good looking, but I wouldn't say I find her personally attractive.

ReputationRep:
    She used to be a 9/10. Now she's a 6. She's totally messed up her looks, as well as her personality too. But considering this thread is focusing on her looks I'll begin by saying 'no, you ate your placenta so you'd look young. In fact you look older than you actually are Kim'. Secondly, her arse is way too big, how does she have a poo? Does she have a specially made toilet seat for her?

EDIT: With all that money, to have high quality makeup, makeup artists, hair dressers and stuff anyone can look good looking. But for her to have all that, she still doesn't cut it for me.

ReputationRep:
    Us men like ass.

And no I don't think it's "too big" at all. Especially with the overall body. Her waist isn't that slim, so her butt doesn't look as big as the ones I've seen.
    I guess its better than the skin and bones some celebs are.
    I just think that trying to get your butt, boobs and lips huge when trying to get everything else skinny is weird, its not like that in nature so it looks artificial, now Kim's body isn't as slim as before but she wants to have her arms, legs and waist model-thin yet make the rest of herself big.
    Then again, I can't really speak for men!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexKay99)
    I guess its better than the skin and bones some celebs are.
    I just think that trying to get your butt, boobs and lips huge when trying to get everything else skinny is weird, its not like that in nature so it looks artificial, now Kim's body isn't as slim as before but she wants to have her arms, legs and waist model-thin yet make the rest of herself big.
    Then again, I can't really speak for men!
    That's the ''ideal'' body. Nice boobs, thin waist, wide hips, large ass, thick thighs and nice smooth legs.

Most of us men are attracted to this body.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing A

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah but she tries to pretend it's real.. come on, that picture says it all

ReputationRep:
    For me... 3/10. Sorry, but I find her thoroughly horrible to look at.

ReputationRep:
    You can't seriously find that attractive? A big bum is fine when it is natural and in proportion to the rest of the lower body. Not when she has skinny little legs combined with buttocks injected with fat. It actually looks quite shapeless and saggy as well despite the size, probably due to a lack of muscle mass.

It actually looks ridiculous, come on!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdfc9ny7VF1rxy4a4.jpg

That ^ is a nice, big (and natural) arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patsyjenx)
    Yh see I dont understand why people think a big but like that is attractive. Honestly think it looks ridiculous and quite disgusting, but actually thought she was really pretty before. Definitely not attractive now especially in that pic where she is wearing that pink dress!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.