Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I'm applying for Psychology and the A-level entry requirements are ABB. My predicted grades are AAC and my other choices are Bangor, Kent, Southampton and Essex

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for actuarial mathematics asking for AAB literally 10 minutes ago

ReputationRep:
    I achieved BCC for my AS last year, but my predicted grades are ABB - as expected for the liverpool Business management course which requires ABB. Do you think liverpool will still consider me despite my lower AS grades? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattjc)
    I achieved BCC for my AS last year, but my predicted grades are ABB - as expected for the liverpool Business management course which requires ABB. Do you think liverpool will still consider me despite my lower AS grades? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
    I got BBCD last year and my predicted grades for this year are ABB and I have an offer

ReputationRep:
    I got BBD in my AS and still got an offer, the offer is usually based on your predicted grades not your AS grades so as long as you have the right predicted grades you'll be fine! Some schools (mine included) don't actually send off what you got in your AS levels!

ReputationRep:
    That's great! thank you

ReputationRep:
    If someone already holds their grades from last year, will they make a decision about this applicant sooner than the others or will they wait til all of their applicants' results come out? I'm not from the UK,that's why i'm asking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattjc)
    I got BBC last year for AS and have an offer for Business Management from Liverpool, so yes, defo apply!

ReputationRep:
    If you have your results they will give you an unconditional offer after you apply not a conditional one ( because you already have the required grades! ) they give out unconditional offers at the same time as all of the others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieLisa96)
    If you have your results they will give you an unconditional offer after you apply not a conditional one ( because you already have the required grades! ) they give out unconditional offers at the same time as all of the others
    Thank you so much for your help!

ReputationRep:
    My application was sent off today. Life sciences, ABB requirements.

Predicted AAB, BBBCC in AS (I'm retaking a couple of modules). I hope they don't dismiss me because of my AS results, we all make mistakes (further maths was a terrible idea). Anyway, has anybody else had offers when their AS results were a little lower than their predicted grades?

I really want to come to Liverpool, the super flexible course seems amazing, as someone who thinks they like microbiology, it's hard to commit to doing something you barely study on syllabus, and the actual campus/accommodation etc looks great too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kingmaryy)
    I got an offer within 24hrs of applying fir intl business with year abroad ABB
    i got AS grades ABDE predicted AAC

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is that a year in industry course? I didn't think Liverpool did a year abroad on international business??

ReputationRep:
    Course: Biological Sciences MBiolSci
    AS grades: AACC and A in a2 maths,as I took it early
    Entry Requirements: ABB
    Predictions: AAAB
    Other choices: Nottingham, Birmingham,Exeter,brunel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chijh)
    Is that a year in industry course? I didn't think Liverpool did a year abroad on international business??

yess on the website it states you can go abroad with international business
    they have select places like hong kong etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just got my first offer about half an hour ago!!! For psychology at ABB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Course: German & Business
    Entry Requirements: ABB
    ASs: AAAA + EPQ (predicted A, has been submitted)
    Predicted grades: A*AA
    Other choices: Warwick, Durham, Newcastle.

I've not heard back from any yet (other than acknowledgements). So nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, could you please help me a bit?
    I want to apply for a BA in English(75% Major) with Spanish(25% Minor). I contacted the university and they told me that i have to apply for the English degree programme and and then register for my minor when i arrive at university. But if i do that won't i be applying for a BA in English(Single honours)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anastas)
    Hey guys, could you please help me a bit?
    I want to apply for a BA in English(75% Major) with Spanish(25% Minor). I contacted the university and they told me that i have to apply for the English degree programme and and then register for my minor when i arrive at university. But if i do that won't i be applying for a BA in English(Single honours)?
    You'll need to look at the 75:25 combination link and see what is the code. It can be found on the website

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if the Applicant Discovery Day is compulsory?

ReputationRep:
    Mine last year wasn't compulsory!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.