Lancaster Offer Holders 2015 Watch

leonardtingang
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Vlad.Str)
Anyone applying for 2015 Lancaster Marketing and Advertising? I applied yesterday, waiting for their offer

wish u good luck !
Issaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ray0405)
Hey, I just received my offer from Lancaster today for Natural Sciences, AAA. Chuffed
hey, I got an offer for natural sciences at lancaster too! really hoping to get an upgrade to an unconditional as I got an unconditional from UEA but want to go to lancaster. Where else have you applied to? Do you think you'll firm lancaster?
aleea03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I just received my offer from Lancaster today for Natural Sciences, AAA. Chuffed
I've got one for Natural Sciences! What units would you take?

Posted from TSR Mobile
amelialouisexo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hiii :-)
I have a conditional offer for Law LLB but I have an interview on the 28th of this month for an unconditional offer- looks like my hard work paid off! Fingers crossed.
Hope to see you all in September

Xx
steelman1000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by amelialouisexo)
I have a conditional offer for Law LLB but I have an interview on the 28th of this month for an unconditional offer- looks like my hard work paid off! Fingers crossed.

Xx
wow! well done!! got a conditional for LLB law as well. unfortunately, I didn't get any email for the unconditional scheme 😭 haha oh well.... GOODLUCK and hopefully see you there if I get the grades!! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
amelialouisexo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by steelman1000)
wow! well done!! got a conditional for LLB law as well. unfortunately, I didn't get any email for the unconditional scheme 😭 haha oh well.... GOODLUCK and hopefully see you there if I get the grades!! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww thank you so much! I will let you know how it goes and don't worry I'm sure you will get the grades if they've given you an offer! Think positive and I will hopefully see you in September xx
steelman1000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Awww thank you so much! I will let you know how it goes and don't worry I'm sure you will get the grades if they've given you an offer! Think positive and I will hopefully see you in September xx
yeah optimism is the master key 😂. lol fingers crossed 😄xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
danielmace
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've got my offer for Computer Science (G400), Anyone else applied / offer back?
Jmce
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by danielmace)
I've got my offer for Computer Science (G400), Anyone else applied / offer back?
Hey I've got an offer for computer science g400, are you attending any of the applicant open days?
Sam280297
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Offer of A*AA for Physics, Particle Physics and Cosmology
Will firm it unless Durham give me an offer
Anyone else got an offer for physics?
StarvingAutist
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sam280297)
Offer of A*AA for Physics, Particle Physics and Cosmology
Will firm it unless Durham give me an offer
Anyone else got an offer for physics?
Theoretical Physics with Maths
Not sure whether I should put it as my insurance because the MPhys requirements are A*AA, same as my firm.
Any opinions on Lancs vs Sheffield or York?

Posted from TSR Mobile
danielmace
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jmce)
Hey I've got an offer for computer science g400, are you attending any of the applicant open days?
Congrats I'm going to the one on Feb 28th (I think it's the 28th :P)
Sam280297
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by StarvingAutist)
Theoretical Physics with Maths
Not sure whether I should put it as my insurance because the MPhys requirements are A*AA, same as my firm.
Any opinions on Lancs vs Sheffield or York?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not much of an idea of Sheffield but York is one of my choices and it was the course seemed really good.
And theres a 99% chance Lancaster will still take you if you get AAA, possibly even AAB if your interview went really well. It may be for the BSc course but you should be able to transfer back to the MPhys if you do well in your first year.
I'm tempted for them to be my insurance if Durham accept me
StarvingAutist
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not much of an idea of Sheffield but York is one of my choices and it was the course seemed really good.
And theres a 99% chance Lancaster will still take you if you get AAA, possibly even AAB if your interview went really well. It may be for the BSc course but you should be able to transfer back to the MPhys if you do well in your first year.
I'm tempted for them to be my insurance if Durham accept me
I don't think my interview at Lancaster went that well really; is it wise to hope they'll let me in with AAA? My interview at York went much better. I was originally set on Lancs as my insurance but I enjoyed the day at York so it's hard to decide I haven't been to Sheffield yet - I hope it doesn't impress me :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sam280297
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by StarvingAutist)
I don't think my interview at Lancaster went that well really; is it wise to hope they'll let me in with AAA? My interview at York went much better. I was originally set on Lancs as my insurance but I enjoyed the day at York so it's hard to decide I haven't been to Sheffield yet - I hope it doesn't impress me :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The requirements for the BSc are only AAA so they should let you in for AAA but AAB may be a bit risky.
You may be better off putting York as your insurance considering their offers are AAA-AAB.
Where will be your firm?
StarvingAutist
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The requirements for the BSc are only AAA so they should let you in for AAA but AAB may be a bit risky.
You may be better off putting York as your insurance considering their offers are AAA-AAB.
Where will be your firm?
Yeah, hopefully I'll get AAA at least, but York would be the safe bet suppose. My firm will be Oxford.
Ray0405
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Issaa)
hey, I got an offer for natural sciences at lancaster too! really hoping to get an upgrade to an unconditional as I got an unconditional from UEA but want to go to lancaster. Where else have you applied to? Do you think you'll firm lancaster?
I really like the feel of lanc, I have applied to Leeds, Sheffield, KCL and Durham. The atmosphere at the campus is really great, Lancaster is my solid first choice.
Ray0405
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Xx
Hey, Congrats! Have you decided on a college?
Issaa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I really like the feel of lanc, I have applied to Leeds, Sheffield, KCL and Durham. The atmosphere at the campus is really great, Lancaster is my solid first choice.
Sounds good have you decided on a college yet? Which pathways in natsci would you choose?
amelialouisexo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, Congrats! Have you decided on a college?
Thank you! :-)
I'm thinking Bowland but I'm not 100% yet. Are you taking law too? And what college are you thinking?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 13 Jul '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (121)
39.54%
No - but I will (16)
5.23%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.69%

Watched Threads