Nutrition and Dietetics applicants for 2015 Watch

hannahjune
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by anni101)
Any documents that we need to bring in for the interview on the 28th? i.e. passports, birth certificates, alevel results, evidence of shadowing a dietitian etc.
I was wondering that, don't think there's anything we need to take though
l2128
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by megandoyle97)
It was about 2 weeks I think
Thanks my interview is two weeks tomorrow so hopefully I will hear by the end of the week (fingers crossed)
Megan17D
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ellllaaaa)
I have an interview on the 14th February for Coventry!
What sort of questions were asked? How did u find it?
Oh I have an interview that day too, the morning session! I came here looking for some of the questions too haha
megandoyle97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Megamoo)
I have an interview at Surrey on the 11th Feb and I was wondering what happens with parents? My dad will be driving me there but it said we cannot bring guests when I confirmed I would attend the I interview... My dad said he would also like to see the university etc (obviously he wouldn't come into the interview)

Posted from TSR Mobile
My mum came with me but she ended up just looking around Guildford. The interview took like 4hours x
Clairet90
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi lovelies has anybody got or had an interview for Leeds Beckett or Notts yet the waiting is horrendous rather than doing assignments I'm just constantly updating UCAS!!!!
shereeox
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Clairet90)
Hi lovelies has anybody got or had an interview for Leeds Beckett or Notts yet the waiting is horrendous rather than doing assignments I'm just constantly updating UCAS!!!!
I'm still waiting to hear from them both hope I hear from them soon! When did you send your application?
Clairet90
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shereeox)
I'm still waiting to hear from them both hope I hear from them soon! When did you send your application?
It was sent on 7th jan had an interview at herts yesterday waiting to hear from Cardiff Notts and Leeds how about yours. I know it hasn't been that long but when everybody else is getting offers it puts me on edge!!!
shereeox
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Clairet90)
It was sent on 7th jan had an interview at herts yesterday waiting to hear from Cardiff Notts and Leeds how about yours. I know it hasn't been that long but when everybody else is getting offers it puts me on edge!!!
I have only applied to Leeds and Nottingham because I don't want to venture too far from home! So it slightly puts me at ease to hear you are still waiting to hear from them also. I sent mine off on the 10th Jan, I really can't bear the wait, but I guess this is there busiest period over the whole application process!
Clairet90
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahh where you from? I'm in Doncaster so there my 2 closest as we'll! You'll have to keep my updated well probably hear at the same time!

claire
shereeox
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm from Grimsby so they're both about 90 min to a 2 hour journey from me, and yes definitely I think we will hear at the same time too!
megandoyle97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone had an offer from King's college yet?
Ellllaaaa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Megan17D)
Oh I have an interview that day too, the morning session! I came here looking for some of the questions too haha
My interview is in the morning too! I have never had a group interview! I am hoping I will get an offer, no one likes to be rejected!
AliceCoffey
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has heard back from chester after their interview? And if so how long did it take?
l2128
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone that had an interview in surrey on the 14th of Jan received on offer yet??
hannahjune
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone heard back from Nottingham yet from the interviews last Wednesday? x
Emilyb1006
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone else have an interview at Leeds Beckett on 25th feb? Or Plymouth on 18th feb?
siobhanhug1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've an interview with Leeds on 25th Feb at 9.15.
VanessaGeorgina
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone know how long it takes for Hertfordshire to get back after interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hannahjune
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by VanessaGeorgina)
Does anyone know how long it takes for Hertfordshire to get back after interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I heard back about a month or so after my interview x
x11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone heard anything from Nottingham or Glasgow Cali?
Been rejected from Herts and Surrey for not meeting a personal or academic profile, which is a bit rubbish, but they were my backup choices.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (469)
38.13%
No - but I will (95)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (579)
47.07%

Watched Threads