Marks and Spencer Graduate Scheme 2015 Watch

ddavies93
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did mine in Altrincham too, still haven't heard anything. No news is good news I suppose!
micky123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What date you go on?
ddavies93
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did mine on the 18th January
AlexGLD
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did mine in London...
Waiting to hear back is painful, especially now it's been over a month!

My application online says 'on hold, thanks for going to the assessment centre, we'll contact you shortly' it's been like that for a month now.
micky123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Strange how many people found out on that one day they had got a job niw hardly anyone has heard anything for over a week
ddavies93
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Surely its got to be soon, they said the end of February, beginning of March to us
sophieadtr
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think all those people were July start dates so maybe they're still allocating the September ones?
angus93
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had mine in Altrincham on the 27th, still not heard anything. I was convinced I'd have been told this week but in all fairness, they did say on the day that we'd hear between 4 and 6 weeks.. It is odd though how a couple of people got offers just over a week ago, but I do know that they rank everyone and then make their way down through the list. Maybe they give early offers to the best candidates, who knows!
Lozzy1806
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey,

I got a phone call this week saying I had got a placement at Milton Keynes in September! My Assessment Centre was in London on the 5th Feb so it took a while for them to get back to me... Anyone else been placed yet? Especially anyone else at Milton Keynes??
jastevens
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone heard who went to Peterborough assessment centre?

Posted from TSR Mobile
NCFC92
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I went to the Peterborough assessment centre on the 22nd January and I'm still waiting to hear back from them, when didi you attend and what were your three choices in terms of location?
jastevens
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
26th jan, I chose London, South East (Ipswich etc) and I can't remember the 3rd. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
NCFC92
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jastevens)
26th jan, I chose London, South East (Ipswich etc) and I can't remember the 3rd. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I chose the same first two as you, and I believe my third choice was Greater London. I can only hope they are allocating jobs based on region!
IK237
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just received an offer for the IT Business Analyst graduate scheme. I applied just to obtain some experience with the assessment centre and didn't really intend to join M&S so I'll be rejecting the offer.

Good Luck everyone.
sophieadtr
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just had a response to my email, a huge volume of applications are still under review as assessment centres only finished last week
micky123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Had a voice mail saying i had been successful at 3.30 with no other details and they had left the office when i rang back! So happy, going to ring in the morning and hopefully find out some details!
stevibobs
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by micky123)
Had a voice mail saying i had been successful at 3.30 with no other details and they had left the office when i rang back! So happy, going to ring in the morning and hopefully find out some details!
Congratulations, which store were you offered.

I've sent back my contract this week, I can't remember if we provided references in the application - does anyone know?
annadecarteret
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DanL94)
Cardiff, culverhouse cross and starting in September. What about you? Also have you received a conformation email?
Heya, I'm starting same place in September on the grad scheme, have sent you a message
Strathy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone still waiting to hear? I don't know whether to email them or not? My assessment centre was in the middle of January and haven't heard anything since the thank you for coming email about a month ago.
aj1601
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Strathy)
Anyone still waiting to hear? I don't know whether to email them or not? My assessment centre was in the middle of January and haven't heard anything since the thank you for coming email about a month ago.
Im still waiting aswell, I emailed them at the end of February and they replied saying my application was still under review. It can't hurt to email them though, the waiting is so frustrating!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (535)
37.84%
No - but I will (110)
7.78%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.79%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (673)
47.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed