Turn on thread page Beta

Have you joined TSR today? Say hello! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yeah so I'm Marion, I joined to see if my grades sucked. haha, how sad. But this place seems nice enough, may or may not stay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mynameisal)
    so do i, i want too improve my english skill like a conversation and presentation )
    hii same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Hi guys I joined today to get some tips for my interview at south bank tomorrow to study childrens nursing this is my first choice so I really want to do everything I can to nail it.
    Any tips would be much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I live in Russia and want to improove my English. I am looking for friends for live dialogue in ICQ or Skype. Who interested this please write me! See you!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

Jack
    Hey, I'm Siddharth from India. Hoping to move to the UK in mid 2015 to start my masters in organisational psychology. Would love to know more about the student life in the UK. I want to also connect with those doing similar courses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siddharthmsc)
    Hey, I'm Siddharth from India. Hoping to move to the UK in mid 2015 to start my masters in organisational psychology. Would love to know more about the student life in the UK. I want to also connect with those doing similar courses
    That's very cool - welcome to TSR! You definitely came to the right place, you'll find loads of others doing the same to you.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Tarunika from India. I am preparing for my A and AS level examinations. I joined to get tips on how to improve my grade in A level english and make friends. My new English tutor suggested me TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I'm Chez...i've just been accepted onto Greenwich's BA Hons Early Years course. Can't wait!

Anyone else studying or completed this course here?

I'm also interested in advice from mature learners with family like myself. I will be living at home in London with my wife who works full time and my daughter who is 3 years and 4 months old.

I think I know everything I can apply for support wise however any advice is welcomed!

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to tsr! I'm confused right now because I'm just waiting for people to know me and start tsr well. !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey ! New here

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Jack
    Hi Jack. I ended up here through desperate, and unsuccessful, Google searches for GCSE Psychology, Health and Social Care and printable revision guides. It seems like a pretty good site, excited to see what it brings.

Sophie.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone I just joined today! Just signing up to try contact people who are interested in Modern Foreign Languages (namely French and Spanish) and if anyone, like me, are studying them later this year at University 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Just joined today, going to University of Liverpool next year to study Criminology. I saw a lot of other students were on here so thought I'd sign up. Hockey is my sport and the pitch is my domain... Would be cool to meet other players who'll be going in September.

Danny =)

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Jack
    Hi, I joined because I have 24 exams in over 40 days and I'm trying to get A* in everything so I am joining every single revision website just to do this. The pressure is on

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. My name is Azrillah.
    Taking A level which includes 4 subjects
    Physics
    Biology
    Chemistry
    Mathematics

And I want to do medicine.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of A level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna Zhang)
    Hello,I join here because I want to improve my English and make friends.By the way,I am a Chinese and my major in university is English Literature. You know,our teachers are almost Chinese and we hardly use English in our daily life.I think I can not really improve my English in that way.However,I know TSR by accident and join it.I hope it will help.

Zhang
    Hello there. I see your english is good tho. If you want it to be better, I suggest read some books that interest you. Like, for an example, If you like football then go ahead get some magazines related to football but make sure it is in english. Not only that, you can also try to converse with any of your friend that really have the initiative to be better in english.

I hope this help. Good luck 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am looking for Heinemann S-5 Book. Not available on Amazon. Was wondering if any one has PDF... Would be extremely helpful. Have all the other books of the series.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Well my reason for joining's pretty simple, I was looking for A level physics resources, saw the site and was intrigued, and figured I'd join. And yeah, since i joined today, i decided to say hi

Aisham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashgk)
    Hi!

Well my reason for joining's pretty simple, I was looking for A level physics resources, saw the site and was intrigued, and figured I'd join. And yeah, since i joined today, i decided to say hi

Aisham

Same Here Aisha. I am new here too. Needed Physics learning tools.

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I joined this forum recently. I'm currently doing Alevels.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.